Main Forums > The Roundtable

Societal compulsion to quote movies

<< < (307/332) > >>

robear:

--- Quote ---"You watch yourself, Dodge. You are addressing a superior officer!"

"No, merely a higher ranking one"

Brad
--- End quote ---

Love that movie! 

"I want a man with a tattoo on his d!¢ḱ.  Have I got the right man?"

"By a strange coincidence you do, sir."

Angel Eyes:
"Sorry, Luke. I'm just doing my job. You gotta appreciate that."

"Nah—calling it your job don't make it right, boss."

RoadKingLarry:

--- Quote from: robear on April 21, 2020, 01:56:07 PM ---Love that movie! 

"I want a man with a tattoo on his d!¢ḱ.  Have I got the right man?"

"By a strange coincidence you do, sir."

--- End quote ---

As a Qualified Submariner and former "steely eyed killer of the deep" I am in a unique position to state with authority that Down Periscope is the best submarine movie ever made since the death of John Wayne.

Brad Johnson:

--- Quote from: RoadKingLarry on April 23, 2020, 03:40:36 PM ---As a Qualified Submariner and former "steely eyed killer of the deep" I am in a unique position to state with authority that Down Periscope is the best submarine movie ever made since the death of John Wayne.

--- End quote ---

pfft. You just liked Lauren Holly in a skin-tight uniform. Or maybe Rob Schneider in a mustache. I don't judge...

Brad

TommyGunn:

--- Quote from: RoadKingLarry on April 23, 2020, 03:40:36 PM ---As a Qualified Submariner and former "steely eyed killer of the deep" I am in a unique position to state with authority that Down Periscope is the best submarine movie ever made since the death of John Wayne.

--- End quote ---

As someone who never served on a sub,  I say it was VOYAGE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA. [tinfoil]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version