Author Topic: so! when do the riots start?  (Read 846 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
so! when do the riots start?
« on: May 02, 2006, 03:35:08 PM »
How soon untill we see the riots? it took France a few years.
I suspect Germany is next.  last night on the news they showed a small riot in (losangelez?).

I hated driving in sanfrancisco because so many recent immigrants legal and
otherwise  couldn't be bothered to understand simple signs like
"right lane must turn right" ...no incentive to , you can take the DL test in every language.

How soon untill there is a Rodney King video of illegals fleeing police and getting beat
that sparks riots?

I think those huge crowds are ripe for riots
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 05:24:00 AM »
Won't happen on a Paris scale for a variety of reasons (#1 being this isn't France).

As for reading road signs and obeying them, people here in TN can't do that either.
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 06:14:56 AM »
No need to guess, riots have already occured.

http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=11084
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

RaggedClaws

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 06:30:32 AM »
That's a far cry from the situation in France.

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2006, 07:54:44 AM »
We won't likely get the kind of riots they have had there. Even the big race riots werent on that level. America is a different place from France, and the conditions for such a thing arent likely to present themselves. Not to say that our immigrants might not be as mad as the French immigrants/labor but, the rest of the people in this country are less tollerant of such things. Our police are comfortable with quashing riots and the citizenry is happy to defend their property. Riots in America tend to be ultra-violent but short in nature, simply because they go from fun to scary really damn fast.