Author Topic: toys for little girls NSFW language, sure sound like it  (Read 1048 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
toys for little girls NSFW language, sure sound like it
« on: November 19, 2011, 01:23:47 AM »
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Parents-Cursing-baby-doll-should-not-be-sold/-/1637132/4783422/-/hw1vgb/-/index.html

my bet is someone at the factory or a geek in designing thought it would be hilarious, if I had the dough I would buy one because its bound to sell out get banned and be a hot collectors item
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

CNYCacher

• friend
Re: toys for little girls NSFW language, sure sound like it
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 03:06:23 AM »
Search the forum for "Islam is the light".  Same story.  You are preconditioned to hear it because they tell you beforehand what you are supposed to hear.

In this particular story they put it right in the byline.
On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
Charles Babbage

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 12:30:00 PM »
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Parents-Cursing-baby-doll-should-not-be-sold/-/1637132/4783422/-/hw1vgb/-/index.html

my bet is someone at the factory or a geek in designing thought it would be hilarious, if I had the dough I would buy one because its bound to sell out get banned and be a hot collectors item

That woman at the end of the clip is scary.
"It's good, though..."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 10:20:29 AM »

:laugh:  Can't. Stop. Laughing.

"I THINK THEY SHOULD BE BURNED. And I'd like to write them a letter."  Yeah, I just want to write them a letter. I'm not asking for the company name and address so I can BURN THEM ALIVE IN THEIR BUILDING, or anything. Not at all.   :laugh: 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 11:24:52 AM »
I think I'll get one for my wife. ;)

I worry about the woman (and her son) near the end who says, "I don't want him repeating what's on there."

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2011, 11:29:50 AM »
Sounds to me like a lot of meaningless babble that hyper-sensitive types have twisted into something that isn't there.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 06:10:17 PM »
Sounds to me like a lot of meaningless babble that hyper-sensitive types have twisted into something that isn't there.

Brad

I know it should be babbling, but there was clearly a "b" sound and a "tch" sound. Whether or not it was intended to sound like it (and I wouldn't be surprised if someone thought they could sneak in a naughty word because it would be oh, so hilarious), the company REALLY fell down on quality control, there.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 10:01:11 PM »
That lady at the end.....scary...yep. I have seen plenty of crazy in my days and that lady has it. The crazy is lurking behind those eyes, just waiting for some unsuspecting person to dip their hand into the crazy.  :O

bob