Author Topic: Jennifer Aniston,"hottest woman of all time"?  (Read 39324 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Jennifer Aniston,"hottest woman of all time"?
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2011, 03:54:07 PM »
Susan George was in the movie "Straw Dogs" with Dustin Hoffman. It's a movie made in the 60's, but isn't dated. It's very good. It's about a pacifist who's forced to resort to violence to defend his wife and himself. I'd recommend seeing it. If you do, and you don't think that Susan George oozes sexuality in that film, you have no pulse.

I saw the movie and I have no recollection of the female lead.

Brenda Vaccaro's best-known movie was "Midnight Cowboy", another Dustin Hoffman movie, and a classic.

See above

Karen Black has been in a lot of movies, but I suspect that "Five Easy Pieces" with Jack Nicholson is her best-known movie.

I didn't even know she was in it. The only film I can recall seeing her in was one of the "Airport" series, the one starring Charlton Heston. Karen Black was one of the flight attendants, and coincidentally Heston's main squeeze (in the movie). My overriding recollection of her in that movie is that's she's cross-eyed.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2011, 06:02:10 PM »
Well, I guess this is why some guys somewhere voted Jennifer Aniston the hottest woman of all time, I think Susan George in "Straw Dogs" was really sexy, and Tallpine favors Summer Glau.

Women do this just to keep us confused.

Edited to add: Susan George's British accent is an additional factor for me. Certain accents--southern US, British and Italian especially--I find sexy.

White Horseradish

• friend
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2011, 06:14:12 PM »
I think I know why I blanked out the image of Susan George. She looks a lot like my mom did before I came along and did bad things to her figure. Finding her attractive would be odd, to say the least.

Certain accents--southern US, British and Italian especially--I find sexy.
That I can totally understand. Especially British. Italian, not so much.

Hmmm... British... How does Jane Leeves strike you?

Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.

Robert A Heinlein

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2011, 06:24:39 PM »
Very lovely. I don't know who she is, but she's nice looking.

And I'm not saying one word about your mother. ;)

White Horseradish

• friend
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2011, 06:28:41 PM »
Very lovely. I don't know who she is, but she's nice looking.

TV actress. Played Daphne on Frasier. My wife is a big fan of that show and I'm rather a fan of that character. 
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.

Robert A Heinlein

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2011, 06:33:14 PM »
Tallpine favors Summer Glau.

I didn't say that.

If you want to talk about "our" generation or before, how about Maureen O'Hara, Natalie Wood, Lauren Bacall, etc  ;)  Lot's more but I can't remember names right now.

And there's that British lady - Jenny A-something - that was in The Eagle Has Landed.
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2011, 06:40:56 PM »
I'm just glad that monica bullaci was on that list. I was watching Tears of the Sun today. The true test of beauty is when a women can be covered in dirt and blood and still be flipping beautiful.

Yep. She passes that test.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2011, 06:50:54 PM »
Yep. She passes that test.

Huh. She looks like a broken image link icon. That's supposed to be beautiful? :)

...Maureen O'Hara, Natalie Wood, Lauren Bacall...

Absolutely.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2011, 06:52:04 PM »
Huh. She looks like a broken image link icon. That's supposed to be beautiful? :)

Absolutely.

She works for me
 ???
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2011, 07:02:06 PM »
I can open the image in a separate window, but it doesn't show here.

They're protecting their images from hotlinking, and you have the image cached in your browser. I just went to the link and saw the photo, then came back to this thread and saw the photo. I went to another page, cleared my cache, came back here and saw the broken image link.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2011, 07:11:38 PM »
A few years ago flying back from Seattle, I sat next to a lady who was at least as "hot" as Jennifer Anniston.

I guessed she must be mid-late twenties (you know, past the silly stage) but somewhere in our conversation she casually revealed that she was 40-something  :O

On top of all that, she was a Wyoming ranch wife and horse trainer  :cool:
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2011, 07:25:33 PM »
And there's that British lady - Jenny A-something - that was in The Eagle Has Landed.

Jenny Agutter.  She's a fine female specimen for sure. She was also Jessica in 'Logan's Run'.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2011, 07:42:00 PM »
Saffron Burrows from "The Bank Job" looks gorgeous in the movie (and has a Brit accent). In real life the girl needs many sammiches. ;)

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2011, 08:13:54 PM »
She works for me
 ???

She works for me, too. Still can't see the image.  :lol:

Speaking of hot Italians, Monkeyleg, do you recall the gal from Once Upon A Time In The West?

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2011, 09:06:04 PM »
Jennifer Aniston was pretty good looking in Leprechaun, still is. Don't know about hottest though.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2011, 09:28:30 PM »
I wouldn't necessarily agree that these lists are generational, not completely.  Most of them seem to have a 5 to 10 year memory at best with a handful of older actresses thrown in.  

I seem to recall thinking Heather Thomas from Zapped! and The Fall Guy was the best looking woman alive when I was still a kid.  The woman from Buck Rogers also.  I think the best way to approach a list like this would be the pick the top 10 or 20 from each decade.  Then it "might" capture a good range.  Even then, tastes change.  
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2011, 12:44:53 AM »
Lauren Bacall

Ingrid Bergman

They define classy and classic beauty to me.  But, my mom was always a big fan of movies and would have one going most the time when I was growing up. To Have and Have Not is my first memory of Bacall and Casablanca is my first memory of Bergman.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2011, 12:52:29 AM »
I wouldn't kick Aniston out of bed but she is not in my top ten.

Meg Tilly is for some reason. Maybe the voice.

jim
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2011, 12:57:17 AM »
I wouldn't kick Aniston out of bed but she is not in my top ten.

Meg Tilly is for some reason. Maybe the voice.

jim

I might kick her out of bed, only because there would be more room on the floor.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #95 on: December 12, 2011, 01:24:51 AM »
Lauren Bacall was a knockout. Great voice, too.

A friend of ours has tried with some success all her life to look like Lauren Bacall. Even as she turns fifty, the friend looks pretty good. When she talks, though, the illusion is shattered. She's just a bit dingy.

I might kick her out of bed, only because there would be more room on the floor.

:D :D :D

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #96 on: December 12, 2011, 01:54:55 AM »
I was searching for photos of actresses from my youth, and came across this photo of Julie Christie. It looks very much like a photo my ex-boss did of his wife, the gorgeous Nazi who ran the studio. ;)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #97 on: December 12, 2011, 08:55:20 AM »
I would just like to take this opportunity to confess that I am still in love with Hillary from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #98 on: December 12, 2011, 10:33:18 AM »
Myrna Loy.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #99 on: December 12, 2011, 10:53:42 AM »
I would just like to take this opportunity to confess that I am still in love with Hillary from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
:O  Oh, wait, Hillary Fresh Prince, not Hillary Clinton. [barf]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero