Author Topic: New game being played - Knockout King or Knock Out  (Read 822 times)

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
New game being played - Knockout King or Knock Out
« on: December 27, 2011, 02:08:51 PM »
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2011/12/24/national/a072740S67.DTL

Rules:  A group of young men or even boys a young as age 12 chooses a lead attacker and then seeks out a victim.  The lead attacker charges the victim and begins punching.  If the victim goes down the group will usually scatter, if not then they join in.  The victims are usually elderly and mostly alone.  It is mainly occuring in MA, NJ, and Chicago.  The above article focuses on St. Louis.  Mash the link for mor.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Re: New game being played - Knockout King or Knock Out
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 02:13:01 PM »
It is mainly occuring in MA, NJ, and Chicago.

Where victims will be unarmed  ;/

Wanna play?  I have another game for ya  >:D   [ar15]
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 02:16:35 PM »

Been popular in UK for a while. Their version was slapping a random person on the street.

"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 02:16:49 PM »
My guess is, this "phenomenon" is like any other the media hypes up. Not really as widespread as they make it out to be.

If i listened to the media, every kid in the 90s was abusing ritalin, Every kid in the 2000s was gay, and every kid in the 2010s is beating up old people.
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog