Author Topic: Damn....I know one of the women involved in this crash.  (Read 743 times)

Declaration Day

• friends
Damn....I know one of the women involved in this crash.
« on: January 03, 2012, 09:34:20 PM »
http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/wayne_county/slick-roads-leads-to-crash-that-closes-a-part-of-eastbound-m-14-and-sends-two-women-to-the-hospital

This happened yesterday and I just found out.  I briefly dated the woman who is now in critical condition (the silver Saturn is her car).

Irrational as it may seem, I now feel like an ass because I threw her out of my life when things didn't work out, though we probably could have been great friends.  I can be really stubborn at times.

Anyway, I hope she recovers.  I'll post an update when I get one.

SADShooter

• friend
Re: Damn....I know one of the women involved in this crash.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 09:41:21 PM »
Best to her. We look at life through the prism of our perspective. No reason to second-guess yourself. It's possible the breakup was good for her; alternately, this might be an opportunity to create a friendship if that's worth it to you.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Declaration Day

• friends
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 10:57:49 PM »
I've learned that she hasn't woken up yet, and that she has lost at least part of both her legs.   =|

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 12:36:16 AM »
I've learned that she hasn't woken up yet, and that she has lost at least part of both her legs.   =|

Bummer.

Prayer said.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design