Author Topic: Homeland/Interior Snake Subjugation  (Read 21627 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Re: Homeland/Interior Snake Subjugation
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2012, 09:50:41 PM »
Purty.
However, I have to draw the line at something big enough to eat my critters.
But you know if someone dropped a 20' Burmese python on my lawn I'd figure something out.  :laugh:

Throw your shoes at it. [popcorn] >:D

Ducks for cover.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

MrsSmith

• I do declare, someone needs an ass whoopin'
  • friend
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2012, 10:13:54 PM »
Purty.
But you know if someone dropped a 20' Burmese python on my lawn I'd figure something out.  :laugh:

At last! Someone who isn't cowering over a little ol' snake.  =D
America is at that awkward stage; It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. ~ Claire Wolfe

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2012, 10:28:11 PM »
Actually....  *starts working on a design*

So you could bait the one end with tuna, which catches the cat which baits the trap for the snake and then the camera aperture guillotine cuts off the snakes head feeding the trapped cat for the next round.

You could set out 100 traps and decimate the giant snakes and make use of feral kittahs
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

MrsSmith

• I do declare, someone needs an ass whoopin'
  • friend
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2012, 11:12:43 PM »
So you could bait the one end with tuna, which catches the cat which baits the trap for the snake and then the camera aperture guillotine cuts off the snakes head feeding the trapped cat for the next round.

You could set out 100 traps and decimate the giant snakes and make use of feral kittahs

Harold, that's lacking in imagination. Several of us have ex's we'd like to offer up for bait.
America is at that awkward stage; It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. ~ Claire Wolfe

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2012, 06:49:28 PM »
Purty.
But you know if someone dropped a 20' Burmese python on my lawn I'd figure something out.  :laugh:
Big enough to eat your critters? It's big enough to eat you!
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2012, 08:26:29 PM »
Big enough to eat your critters? It's big enough to eat you!

Y'know, I'm gonna get in trouble one of these days for not worrying about such things until it's too late.  :O 

Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2012, 10:16:37 PM »
Y'know, I'm gonna get in trouble one of these days for not worrying about such things until it's too late.  :O 

Everything always works out in the end  ;)
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin