Author Topic: Senate Passes Bill Allowing Airports To Evict TSA Screeners  (Read 666 times)

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
Senate Passes Bill Allowing Airports To Evict TSA Screeners
« on: February 07, 2012, 02:06:10 PM »
http://www.infowars.com/senate-passes-bill-allowing-airports-to-evict-tsa-screeners/

Resentment towards the TSA has raged over the last two years amongst Americans, primarily as a result of the rampant criminality in which TSA workers habitually engage. The latest example concerns TSA agent Alexandra Schmid, who stole $5,000 in cash from a passenger’s jacket as he was going through security at John F. Kennedy International Airport.

The TSA’s habit of never admitting wrongdoing even when caught has also riled the traveling public. Even when the agency was forced to apologize for strip-searching two women in their 80′s just before Christmas, the TSA claimed its agents had merely violated protocol, when in fact they had sexually molested the women by forcing them to undress.

Time will tell how serious airports are in replacing the TSA in their facilities.

Sooner rather than later, I trust.
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen