Author Topic: Feds arrest man allegedly heading to U.S. Capitol for suicide mission  (Read 776 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/17/feds-arrest-man-heading-to-us-capitol-for-suicide-mission/#ixzz1mfIvZnfx

It was a sting operation but when will people realize that 1) there are people already in this country who want to do harm to us and 2) there are people coming into this country daily with the same intent.  But yet they don't want to do a damn thing to "close" the borders.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
Re: Feds arrest man allegedly heading to U.S. Capitol for suicide mission
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 02:25:39 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/17/feds-arrest-man-heading-to-us-capitol-for-suicide-mission/#ixzz1mfIvZnfx

It was a sting operation but when will people realize that 1) there are people already in this country who want to do harm to us and 2) there are people coming into this country daily with the same intent.  But yet they don't want to do a damn thing to "close" the borders.
We could build that 700 mile wall.

700 miles divided by 16 inches, go about 50 block high....screw it.
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 03:01:07 PM »
Fox should be ashamed of putting that article out. Did anyone proofread it at all?

First off, Mitt is way older than 30, and they misspelled Mormon as "Moroccan".
I promise not to duck.

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 03:18:14 PM »
I wonder it the defense of 'entrapment' will rear it's head during his arraignment / trial.
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen