Main Forums > The Roundtable

Johnson City, TN

(1/1)

Guest:
Gonna be in Johnson City, TN this weekend for a car show. Any gun shops or ranges in the immediate area that I should check out? Glad TN honors my CHL! Always feel kind of vulnerable in motels.
If ya make the show, come by and introduce yourself. Im the old fart around the RED 2000 Mustang (TERSTANG) w/ the khaki Molon Labe  cap. Be nice to put faces with some of the names here!

Stay safe.
Bob

One of Many:
There was a gun shop in Piney Flats when I lived there in the late 1980, early 1990 time frame.  I was a member of a gun club that had an outdoor shooting range in Johnson City, but I can't remember the name of the club.  Old age is sapping the memory cells.  If my memory is correct, the gun store, a doctors clinic, and a barbeque joint were all in the same area, across the highway from the post office.  Of course, that was more than 15 years ago, and things change over time.  Driving south out of Bristol, you cross the river and climb up a long hill, then it is fairly flat the rest of the way into Johnson City.  The Gun shop would be on the flat and on the right side, a short distance from the crest of the hill.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version