Author Topic: Voter Fraud Is A Myth  (Read 7276 times)

brimic

• friends
Re: Voter Fraud Is A Myth
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2012, 09:46:43 PM »
Then there's the little ghetto punk Democratic machine operatives who slash tires of vans of a republican get out the vote organization- on election day. One was the son of US Rep Gwen Moore (D-Milwaukee) and another was the son of the Mayor of Milwaukee (Marvin Pratt). http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-01-24-tires-slashed_x.htm

You are an alderwoman in the ghetto and don't get your demands met by a poll worker on election night what do you do? That's right, you hit them with your car when they leave the polling place. No worries, the Milwaukee DA isn't going to prosecute.
http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/103053839.html

"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

geronimotwo

• friend
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2012, 07:04:23 AM »
^^^^^^  fortunatly for democrats, that kind of stuff doesn't get reported by the left leaning media.

That's exactly what they do in my state. The latest was SEIU throwing a block party/BBQ in the Milwaukee ghetto and giving people rides to the polling stations.

i personally love the politicians that will find an excuse to give tax refund credits and claim personal responsibility for them.
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

brimic

• friends
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2012, 09:00:44 AM »
^^^^^^  fortunatly for democrats, that kind of stuff doesn't get reported by the left leaning media.

I'm not sure if you are just trolling or forgot to add the sarcasm smiley.
Yes, the crap thhat goes on in Milwaukee gets reported, the problem is that the Milwaukee DA is allowed to operate in a political fashion.

The tire slashers were given a misdemeanor charge and a few months in jail, and that was only after considerable outrage that the DA was dragging his feet in the prosecution.

Currently the Milwaukee DA is running a full press witch hunt on Scott Walker (R) because a few of his past staffers were doing illegal activities on the side (embezzlement, using state time for campaigning). Its come to light this week that Walker's recall opponent (Tom Barrett- Mayor of Milwaukee (D) ) has a wife that was a public school teacher who illegally campaigned for him using state time and equipment. This is not going to be on the DA's radar.
i personally love the politicians that will find an excuse to give tax refund credits and claim personal responsibility for them.
Kind of off the subject of cheating elections isn't it? I don't think you'll find anyone here that Bush's tax credit giveaways are a good idea- at least not in the way it was implemented.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

geronimotwo

• friend
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2012, 09:09:08 AM »
sorry, i thought the sarcasm was clear without the smiley.

Kind of off the subject of cheating elections isn't it? I don't think you'll find anyone here that Bush's tax credit giveaways are a good idea- at least not in the way it was implemented.

i personally thought it was designed as a "if you re-elect me i will pay you".  it seemed pretty clear to me.  of course nobody seemed to realize it was there own money they were "given" back.
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2012, 09:29:48 AM »
of course nobody seemed to realize it was there own money they were "given" back.

Unless they don't pay federal income tax, which plenty of folks don't. Then yes, it is basically a legal bribe.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.