Author Topic: Removed from the Catholic Church become a TSA Agent  (Read 1089 times)

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Removed from the Catholic Church become a TSA Agent
« on: May 30, 2012, 02:15:34 PM »
An ex-Catholic priest who was removed from the church because he sexually abused two young girls.  Charges were never filed so he was never convicted.  He now holds a TSA supervisor role "Transportation Security Manager, Baggage", meaning he deals mostly with baggage and not passengers.  TSA says "Sure, that's his title,"   "That doesn't mean that's where he stays, that doesn't mean he doesn't fill other roles when necessary.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2012/05/24/i-team-priest-removed-from-ministry-due-to-sex-abuse-allegations-works-at-phl/
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Removed from the Catholic Church become a TSA Agent
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 03:13:05 PM »
Why wasn't he charged?  Did the parents not want to or the Catholic Church try to keep it internal?  

Either way, yeah, he could end up patting down your kid.   ....which is another reason why you press charges and get things in the official record.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 03:21:28 PM »
So what's the problem? That he's over-qualified?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 03:47:44 PM »
Yeah not charged means not convicted.  So in other words, allegedly a child molester.
Newsflash: every tsa pat down of a child is molestation.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”