Author Topic: Swendish Leftist Party Wants Men To Pee Sitting Down  (Read 8336 times)

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Swendish Leftist Party Wants Men To Pee Sitting Down
« on: June 14, 2012, 09:15:19 AM »
http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2012/06/11/Swedish-party-wants-sit-down-urination/UPI-70041339439528/

You cannot make this stuff up.

Left Party members of a Swedish county council said they want to encourage men using the council's toilets to sit during urination.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2012/06/11/Swedish-party-wants-sit-down-urination/UPI-70041339439528/#ixzz1xlz8PWF7

They want to pass a motion the toilets reserved of stand up peeing be labeled.  The author of the motion hopes this leads to sitting only bathrooms.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Swendish Leftist Party Wants Men To Pee Sitting Down
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 09:36:28 AM »
Is motivated by feminists ideas or is this in reaction to men who can't aim properly and don't clean up their messes?  Judging by the comments in the article, it is the latter.  However, it won't help as a lot of that is deliberate I think. 
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 09:40:53 AM by MechAg94 »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 09:58:36 AM »
For several years I worked on management staff for one of the business units in my company.

These were VERY heavy hitters in their field. One guy had been a deputy director of CIA, one had been the number two at NSA, we had at least three retired 4 stars (two Navy, one Marine) and a BUNCH of lesser general officers...

Not one of them could hit a toilet.

After 3 p.m. I wouldn't even go into the men's room in our wing. The floors were awash in urine, and as often as not there were feces in locations OTHER than the toilet bowl.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Nightfall

• friend
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 11:09:58 AM »
...there were feces in locations OTHER than the toilet bowl.

I've always wondered exactly how that occurs. Then again, I probably don't want to know.
It is difficult if not impossible to reason a person out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - 230RN

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 11:22:23 AM »
Our two maintenence techs are rotund.  They both have issues making a mess, to the point that the wimmin folk at work have complained.
I opined that it's because they can't see thier equipment.....  :lol:
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 11:29:17 AM »
Problem is, no one can see their ass when they're crapping.

But, the very design of the modern toilet makes that unnecessary. You don't need to see your ass to adequately "drop the kids off at the pool."

Except that some of the fools I worked with were dropping their kids off in downtown Newark.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2012, 11:47:52 AM »
I've always wondered exactly how that occurs. Then again, I probably don't want to know.

That.

People who do it in places entirely different than toilets - say, mass transit buses - have at least the advantage that they, for some sick, perverse reason, made a depraved decision that they deliberately wanted to do it in a mass transit bus.

People who fail to reach the toilet by just a foot, them I do not understand. (failing rare and unforeseen medical issues).
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2012, 12:51:44 PM »
People who fail to reach the toilet by just a foot, them I do not understand. (failing rare and unforeseen medical issues).

You think that *expletive deleted*it is accidental? Hell *expletive deleted*ing no they do it on purpose because they are mother *expletive deleted*ers who should be shot, and then shot again.

Worthless wastes of oxygen.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

brimic

• friends
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2012, 12:58:25 PM »

Could be that they are so fat that they can barely reach their junk let alone see it while being really bad at point shooting.

Another explanation is there has never been any sort of marksmanship training in these men's lives.
We had to teach my son when he as 2 or 3 the skill by throwing a Cheerio in the bowl to aim at- the whole 'aim small-miss small' concept.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 01:02:54 PM by brimic »
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2012, 01:10:06 PM »
Some urinal maker in Europe embeds an image of a house fly in their porcelain to provide an aiming point.

I don't understand why the problem exists.... maybe it's a question of sight radius?

Terry, 230RN
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2012, 01:13:10 PM »
Sign seen in an outhouse:

We aim to please.
Would you please aim, too?

:lol:
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

grampster

• friend
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2012, 01:57:48 PM »
The angle of dangle is in direct proportion to heat of the meat as long as the mass of the ass remains constant. :P
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

CNYCacher

• friend
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2012, 02:21:19 PM »
I can't think of the name of the movie but Jack Nicholson plays a man recently widowed by his controlling wife of many decades.  He's sitting on the toilet peeing and suddenly realizes that he can now pee standing up after all these years.  So he does.  Then he goes hands-free, chuckiling to himself.  Then he misses the toilet on purpose and I think it ends up with him walking around the bathroom just peeing on everything.  :rofl:
On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
Charles Babbage

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2012, 02:38:55 PM »
Personally, I think it is deliberate for the vast majority of those that do.  I am not sure I can even speculate as to why. 

If it wasn't deliberate, there would be a whole lot more guys walking around with wet pants legs and shoes. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

brimic

• friends
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2012, 03:22:05 PM »
If it wasn't deliberate, there would be a whole lot more guys walking around with wet pants legs and shoes. 

Your logic- its infallible. =D
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2012, 05:05:38 PM »
Generally, wimmen's public toilets are nastier than men's, and it's not for the reason you might think.  It's because instead of sitting down they try to "hover" and end up peeing all over the place -- or worse.  So then the next lady doesn't want to sit.  A vicious circle.

A comic strip years ago, I think it was "Crankshaft", talked about cleaning the Ladies Room at the gas station with kerosene.  "Kerosene and what?", another character asked.  "A match"

"It's good, though..."

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2012, 05:20:54 PM »
I do believe I left the most appropriate comment at the link.  Wonder if it'll be taken down...  ;/

DD
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2012, 05:31:37 PM »
Generally, wimmen's public toilets are nastier than men's, and it's not for the reason you might think.  It's because instead of sitting down they try to "hover" and end up peeing all over the place -- or worse.  So then the next lady doesn't want to sit.  A vicious circle.

A comic strip years ago, I think it was "Crankshaft", talked about cleaning the Ladies Room at the gas station with kerosene.  "Kerosene and what?", another character asked.  "A match"

Yes. To be fair, ladys rooms are often packed and we often see the face that belongs to the butt that was seated there before us, and, well, if that's how they take care of their face, I don't want to know how they sanatize the other end.  [barf]

Oh, have no fear, we have our far share of asshats. Used lady products belong in the convinatly located trash receptical located in each stall, yet I'm always backing out of a stall I just entered in a hurry due to improperly "disposed" of lady products.
Also, no one knows how to flush.  ;/
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2012, 05:45:50 PM »
I guess when it comes down to it, people in general can be pretty nasty..........at least by my standards.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2012, 05:55:05 PM »
I sit to pee at home, or when at the home of someone I know. In public places I stand, as I don't know who or what was sitting on the seat before me. When it comes to #2, I try to wait until I'm home, if at all possible.

Tuco

• Fastest non-sequitur in the West.
  • friends
  • If you miss you had better miss very well
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2012, 06:15:00 PM »
Water's cold.
7-11 was a part time job.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2012, 06:21:30 PM »
This story is from U.P.I. That is all.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2012, 06:26:00 PM »
This story is from U.P.I. That is all.

U-ropean Pissing Institute?
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2012, 09:08:28 PM »
Some urinal maker in Europe embeds an image of a house fly in their porcelain to provide an aiming point.

I don't understand why the problem exists.... maybe it's a question of sight radius?

Terry, 230RN

Heck, American Standard does that. Dropped my wife at the airport recently, used a newly-renovated Mens room, and all the shiny new urinals had porcelain flies fired into them.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2012, 01:08:10 PM »
Damn Swendish bastards.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.