Author Topic: Obamacare is "constitutional"  (Read 29373 times)

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Obamacare is "constitutional"
« Reply #125 on: July 06, 2012, 03:13:57 PM »
We keep a small FSA even though it's use it or loose it. Basically we have some known bills every year (certain medications, glasses/contacts, etc.) so we set it up for the amount we know we're going to use.

If you have predictable expenses they are handy.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Obamacare is "constitutional"
« Reply #126 on: July 06, 2012, 07:31:11 PM »
You are not virtuous if you support government programs that help folks in need.

Folks seem to feel better about themselves for supporting Robin Hood type government as long as they're not the ones being robbed.

No brownie points awarded for legalized theft and redistribution.

Freedom requires a virtuous, self reliant people that have strong family and community ties. Otherwise government will be recruited to pick up the slack, and government is a crude blunt tool that attracts far too many petty tyrants into its ranks. All it can do is inefficiently redistribute or inflate the currency.  

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.