Author Topic: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.  (Read 2090 times)

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Re: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 12:10:49 PM »
Wow.  A real live "Seven Days in May" US Army type plot to oust the president.  A bunch of army guys form a militia.
Too bad they had lousy OPSEC. [tinfoil]

THIS CLOSE to elections too.  What a horrible waste.  Bunch of criminal dumbies. :facepalm:
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 12:18:29 PM »
Wow.  A real live "Seven Days in May" US Army type plot to oust the president.  A bunch of army guys form a militia.

THIS CLOSE to elections too.  What a horrible waste.  Bunch of criminal dumbies. :facepalm:

My guess is these are Anarchists: individuals who are not interested in a change of leadership, but who want to blow the entire system up. Elections, therefore, have little meaning for them.

Hard to know for sure, though, given the paucity of information available so far.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

RaspberrySurprise

• friend
  • Yub yub Commander
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 01:23:26 PM »

I wonder if the Feds "helped" them along.

Something I'm quite curious about myself.
Look, tiny text!

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 01:32:41 PM »
I found it interesting that they wanted to blow up a dam and poison the apple crop here in Washington.  I wonder what they had against us.  Maybe they got a speeding ticket while stationed at Ft. Lewis or something.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 03:33:22 PM »
they have connected the leader to the 2008 gop convention as a page
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 04:56:39 PM »

Ummm, not quite.  A couple of privates and a E-5 are not going to get the rest of the .mil to follow them.  ;/

Had a similar problem when I was in.  We found a White Supremacist/KKK type in a unit.  Seems they had sent him to the Army to learn Army-stuff.  Being put in a four-man room with three non-white soldiers was too much for him and one night when he simply couldn't take it anymore, got drunk and attack the other three.  Needless to say at three on one, he came out on the losing end.  And confessed to the plan his WS/KKK "mentors" had concocted. 

He was out of the Army within two weeks.     
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2012, 07:19:22 PM »
they have connected the leader to the 2008 gop convention as a page

A page?

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2012, 07:23:34 PM »
That was astonishingly bad.  And ugly.
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2012, 07:41:26 PM »
Ummm, not quite.  A couple of privates and a E-5 are not going to get the rest of the .mil to follow them.  ;/

Had a similar problem when I was in.  We found a White Supremacist/KKK type in a unit.  Seems they had sent him to the Army to learn Army-stuff.  Being put in a four-man room with three non-white soldiers was too much for him and one night when he simply couldn't take it anymore, got drunk and attack the other three.  Needless to say at three on one, he came out on the losing end.  And confessed to the plan his WS/KKK "mentors" had concocted. 

He was out of the Army within two weeks.     
;/

We sooooo need a "tongue-in-cheek" smilie.   
I was engaging in a wee bit  of hyperbole.......
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero