Author Topic: The stupid. So stupid it hurts  (Read 1398 times)

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
The stupid. So stupid it hurts
« on: September 15, 2012, 03:44:16 AM »
My god. This article is low on a lot of info. But the stupid is there. How in the hell did the idiot in charge make the decision to just get ass stupid thinking there was a bomb.

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/09/14/3815271/terrorist-claims-to-have-bomb.html
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: The stupid. So stupid it hurts
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 10:36:58 AM »
Moharam had parked in a stall for disabled people in the circle drive facing the state office building at 615 E. 13th St. Officials said he walked across the street into the federal building lobby, began questioning employees and told them where he was parked.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/09/14/3815271/terrorist-claims-to-have-bomb.html#storylink=cpy

Yep, definitely a terrorist.!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 05:40:03 PM by Sergeant Bob »
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 11:23:21 AM »
What BS. Loses his Chiefs season tickets because he was on our side. Confirms, the hard way, that yeah, he is probably on a list.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 12:57:17 PM »
He is now !!!!
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 02:44:52 PM »
Being placed on a "list" is a form of conviction w/o trial. Specially when people on the "list" can't enjoy freedoms that others not on the list can, like season tickets or using air transportation.

As citizens we ought to make a bigger deal of these arbitrary "lists" because they will come back to bite us when we least expect them.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2012, 03:16:26 PM »
Being placed on a "list" is a form of conviction w/o trial. Specially when people on the "list" can't enjoy freedoms that others not on the list can, like season tickets or using air transportation.

As citizens we ought to make a bigger deal of these arbitrary "lists" because they will come back to bite us when we least expect them.

Ding Ding
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2012, 04:45:15 PM »
he man was identified as Wahed Moharam, who owns a cleaning business in Blue Springs called Xtreme Clean.

Obviously an Islamic extremist...
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams