Author Topic: Obamacare in one sentence  (Read 1209 times)

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Obamacare in one sentence
« on: September 14, 2012, 06:56:27 PM »
Obamacare summed up in one sentence.  Didn't see any reference to on a quick search, but mods feel free to delete if it's already been posted.

Brad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdnY8r7_fLw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: Obamacare in one sentence
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 09:43:08 PM »
Yep, that pretty well covers it.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 10:09:17 PM »
Obamacare sucks big time. The more you hear about it, the worse it gets.  Luckily it sounds like one of those obsessive pride-inspired behemoth projects that will never fly.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 01:16:44 AM »
Never mind.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 01:28:35 AM by fistful »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 02:03:18 PM »
In the words of the late Barney Keep, "Chuckle, chuckle, sob...".
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.