Author Topic: Questions Arise About Anti-Islam Filmmaker  (Read 18032 times)

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
Re: Questions Arise About Anti-Islam Filmmaker
« Reply #125 on: September 18, 2012, 02:48:07 PM »
You know, there is and edit button. No need to keep padding your post count. Or did it go AWOL along with the shift key?

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #126 on: September 18, 2012, 02:56:07 PM »
Much more fun to pile on the drivel
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

ArfinGreebly

• Level Three Geek
  • friend
« Reply #127 on: September 18, 2012, 03:16:13 PM »

Oh.

Are we still talking about this filmmaker?

Is anyone operating still under the illusion that this stupid "movie" had anything at all to do with the attacks in the Middle East?
"Look at it this way. If America frightens you, feel free to live somewhere else. There are plenty of other countries that don't suffer from excessive liberty. America is where the Liberty is. Liberty is not certified safe."

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #128 on: September 18, 2012, 03:20:11 PM »
Oh.

Are we still talking about this filmmaker?

Is anyone operating still under the illusion that this stupid "movie" had anything at all to do with the attacks in the Middle East?

Only some desperate folk in the obama camp
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

HankB

• friend
« Reply #129 on: September 18, 2012, 04:31:21 PM »
Only some desperate folk in the obama camp
You mean the ones who are still patting each other on the back about how successful BHO has been in his plans to get along better with the Moslem world, as announced in his Cairo speech a few years ago?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5xgauT94Bw

Couple that with his success in cutting the deficit in half (as promised) and getting unemployment down to 5% (as also promised) and the closure of Gitmo (also promised) and you can just see what a POTUS he is!

(Now that the film maker has been taken into custody for a supposed parole violation, we'll see if BHO extradites him to Egypt for trial. At one time the very notion would be seen as preposterous, but now . . . ?)
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

brimic

• friends
« Reply #130 on: September 18, 2012, 04:38:47 PM »
Couple that with his success in cutting the deficit in half (as promised) and getting unemployment down to 5% (as also promised) and the closure of Gitmo (also promised) and you can just see what a POTUS he is!
Was listening to an AM talk station yesterday, the host was claiming that if BHO had made the exact opposite decisions of the ones he has made during his presidency, he might be the greatest president ever and worthy of being put on Mt Rushmore.  :laugh:
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #131 on: September 18, 2012, 04:42:06 PM »
Now that the film maker has been taken into custody for a supposed parole violation,

no    well no if you discount the al jones world nut daily devotees and wannabes

http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/suspected-anti-islam-filmmaker-in-protective-police-custody
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 04:54:36 PM by cassandra and sara's daddy »
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I