Author Topic: ??? 1100 pound woman kills... someone? How?  (Read 2287 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
??? 1100 pound woman kills... someone? How?
« on: September 24, 2012, 11:35:35 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2206873/Too-fat-murder-TLCs-Half-Ton-Killer-tells-shocking-tale-1-100lb-woman-confessed-killing-nephew--weight-proved-testimony-LIE.html?ICO=most_read_module

Huh?  How?

^That above, ladies and gentlemen, is the HUSBAND of an 1100 pound woman.  Husband.  Srsly.

At 1100 pounds, she can't even feed herself or get to the bathroom.  Who ENABLES behavior like that?  Disgusting.  Looks like she doesn't even wear pants any more.  Every pic of her has her semi-covered in a sheet, I assume because of the lack of clothing available for 1100 pound human beings, and because she can't even transport herself.

Anyways, she lied to cover up for her sister.  Sis beat her own kid and caused head trauma that killed the boy.  Mayra the Hutt above lied to police and said she ROLLED OVER ON HIM.

<Huttese> Beeska chata wnow kong bantha poodoo... Ho ho ho ho! </Huttese>

I don't understand how it's possible to get to that size.  I've met people with thyroid problems that get to 400lbs or so, but even those people taper their diets and adjust lifestyle.  All I can guess is this is thyroid + weak minded sugar addiction + diabetes + a lack of structured support in the family to remain a viable human being rather than a twinkie munching Hutt.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

mtnbkr

• friend
Re: ??? 1100 pound woman kills... someone? How?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 11:52:37 AM »
It's obvious she didn't commit the crime.  It's also clear she suffers from various issues that contribute to her weight.  We don't need to resort to mockery.

Chris