Author Topic: MAJOR BEVERAGE ALERT - at least Level 5  (Read 1123 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
MAJOR BEVERAGE ALERT - at least Level 5
« on: October 13, 2012, 05:43:36 PM »
http://elmtreeforge.blogspot.com/2012/10/id-literally-scared-crap-out-of-it.html

Follow the links in order.  Do not cheat.

Reading the comments after each link may temporarily save you, but why prolong it?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

ArfinGreebly

• Level Three Geek
  • friend
Re: MAJOR BEVERAGE ALERT - at least Level 5
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 12:11:49 AM »

I LOLed.  I guffawed.  I leaked tears.

Awesome!
"Look at it this way. If America frightens you, feel free to live somewhere else. There are plenty of other countries that don't suffer from excessive liberty. America is where the Liberty is. Liberty is not certified safe."

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 12:34:28 AM »
Had to pause every couple sentences to let the fit pass. It was too hard to keep reading while laughing that hard.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 12:45:18 AM »
Web pages that automatically play music are irritating, and a sin.

However in this case, I think "Yackety Sax" would have been acceptable. And if possible, the volume should have been higher on each subsequent page.
I promise not to duck.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 02:04:05 AM »
Pretty funny, but not far enough away from similar events I have experienced to be "pop out the nose" level funny.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 06:38:11 AM »
Pretty funny, but not far enough away from similar events I have experienced to be "pop out the nose" level funny.

It's not the action, but how it's described.  But some Oulde Pharts apparently get literal in their dottage.*

stay safe.

*Takes one to know one. :P
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 12:44:43 PM »
My sis-in-law, her kids, and mother-in-law were over last night as I stumbled onto this thread...

By the time I finished reading the links, they were all looking at me like I was insane........

:D
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2012, 02:02:38 PM »
Linked on FB, sent link to mother, waiting for dad to wake up so I can read it to him.

Some of the comments where almost as good as the post.  :lol:
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2012, 02:18:21 PM »
Meh
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 11:39:03 AM »
Meh

Well, yeah, sure.  I can understand your being underwhelmed, given your daily excursion into The Great Mall.

Some of us just don't have that daily high dose of excitement.

stay safe.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2012, 04:39:57 PM »
Good read for a Monday.... :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2012, 05:24:42 PM »
>By the time I finished reading the links, they were all looking at me like I was insane........<

Wait... this is different from normal HOW?
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2012, 06:24:18 PM »
Well, my wife is kinda used to it from when I read thelawdogfiles in one evening (a couple years back)....  :D
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy