Author Topic: Are you OCD?  (Read 2177 times)

BryanP

• friendly hermit
  • friend
Re: Are you OCD?
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2012, 04:28:10 PM »
1.  And that's not a big surprise.  I'm on the ADD end of things, not OCD.
"Inaccurately attributed quotes are the bane of the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

brimic

• friends
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2012, 04:40:52 PM »
I got a perfect Zero.
I'm sure that it means I have some sort of mental defect, but I really don't care if it does or doesn't.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

MrsSmith

• I do declare, someone needs an ass whoopin'
  • friend
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2012, 09:28:37 PM »
I scored a 4. I do worry a bit about leaving something plugged in, and I do reread things (important things, not APS posts) several times before submitting for others to read. I wouldn't say it's worry, so much as being thorough.  =D

I do tend to get aggravated when folks staple papers together crookedly or when the dishes/groceries/towels/clothes aren't put away in the proper places and in the proper fashion. But I don't push the guilty party into oncoming traffic. Mostly because these are inside tasks and there isn't any traffic.
America is at that awkward stage; It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. ~ Claire Wolfe

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2012, 09:33:42 PM »
14. collecting useless objects...?

I dunno...do cats count?  :lol:
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

erictank

• friends
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2012, 11:45:37 PM »
I am CDO.

That's similar to OCD only with the letters in alphabetical order  :P

AS THEY SHOULD BE.

=D

I scored a 12, "OCD is likely" - which surprised me. Well, I suppose it didn't SURPRISE me, I find myself tapping a hand against brick or cinder-block walls as I walk by them, every time; I'm happier when I can find a pattern in things around me, and will take minor actions to "set things right" if I can. That's OCD, almost by definition. OTOH, I'm not a clean freak, I don't polish the silverware x number of times before I can eat, and I don't worry about weird compulsions as listed in the quiz. It doesn't really cause me any issues - even the wall thing, if I'm not the one walking next to the wall, I'm fine with not tapping the bricks.

Guess I just thought I'd have a somewhat lower score.