Author Topic: Romney for President!  (Read 5095 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Romney for President!
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2012, 02:14:28 PM »
Hey, Tommy, I'm not voting for Romney, either.  =)
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2012, 06:15:36 PM »
I don't give a ******* about NY -- I'll blame you if Obama gets re-elected!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This post is an abortion

We need to overturn roe vs wade so that posts like this aren't allowed
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2012, 06:32:16 PM »
Hey, Tommy, I'm not voting for Romney, either.  =)

I was planning on blaming you anyway Fistful.    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: >:D >:D >:D :mad: :mad: >:D :mad: >:D :mad: >:D :mad: >:D :mad: >:D :mad: >:D :mad: >:D :mad: > :D :mad: >:D  :mad:  >:D :mad:  >:D  :mad:  >:D :mad:  >:D :mad:  >:D :mad:  >:D  :mad:  >:D

(See what you made me do?!?!?!?!??!?)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 10:58:44 AM by TommyGunn »
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2012, 10:57:26 AM »
OK, I know I have in the past said I would vote for the Libertarian in the Presidential race (Gary Johnson) however, at this time Mitt Romney is in a statistical dead heat with Barack Obama in the state of Michigan, so, I cannot in good conscience vote for a third party and allow Barry to win if my vote might have any influence on the outcome of said election.

Therefore, I am supporting Mitt Romney for President! (He's sure to win now!) I think allowing Barry to 4 more years would be far too destructive to the country than my standing on principle alone would be beneficial.

There, I said it and will stick by it.

I agree with your decision. I detest elections in which it is a matter of who to vote against rather than who to vote for, but this year it absolutely boils down being critically important to vote against Barry.

Fortunately, this neatly coincides with my other voting rule: ALWAYS VOTE AGAINST THE INCUMBENT. (Although the rule was actually formulated for the Congress, since they won't enact term limits on their own.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2012, 11:26:01 AM »
Buy time.  Vote Romney.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2012, 11:27:48 AM »
Buy time.  Vote Romney.

Great campaign slogan. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2012, 11:35:38 AM »
Great campaign slogan. 

It's my thoughts, too. I don't for a second believe Romney will fix the problems we face.

He may forstall the reckoning, though, and that's enough for me. Infant children don't do well in collapsed economies.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2012, 11:54:40 AM »
I don't either.  But we need a "staging area" and a staging time.  Whoever wins we are going to be need to be more active and more militant.

The problem with the GOP, as an opposition, as I see it, is in these critical times, is they played the game.  The responsible course would have been to get up and walk out in protest, not prattle about "bipartisanship" or how they can't afford to shut anything down.  The GOP has never taken our loss of liberties seriously, and we would not have gotten where we are, on the cusp of this election, without their cowardice and complicity.

But the real Opposition has yet to be born.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

geronimotwo

• friend
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2012, 06:16:37 PM »
I was planning on blaming you anyway Fistful.    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: >:D >:D >:D :mad: :mad: >:D :mad: >:D :mad: >:D :mad: >:D :mad: >:D :mad: >:D :mad: >:D :mad: > :D :mad: >:D  :mad:  >:D :mad:  >:D  :mad:  >:D :mad:  >:D :mad:  >:D :mad:  >:D  :mad:  >:D

(See what you made me do?!?!?!?!??!?)

so now i'm sharing the scapegoat's seat?   i may have to reconsider my altruistic attitude.    =|
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2012, 06:47:29 PM »
By electing Romney we will have downshifted from 70 mph to the wall to a mere 45 mph.  Mind you, we are still headed for the wall. 

I detest elections in which it is a matter of who to vote against rather than who to vote for, but this year it absolutely boils down being critically important to vote against Barry.
I've eligible to vote since 1972.  One time I refused to vote ('72) and one time I voted for a president ('80).  Every other election I voted against the opposition.  I am sick of voting prevent defense as opposed to actually doing something positive, but that seems to be the state of politics in America.  Romney could actually surprise me.  I doubt it.  He needs to be packin' a wrecking ball.  Instead he carries a can of paint.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

Perd Hapley

• friend

Lee

• friend
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2012, 10:20:50 PM »
We should have been more organized with this write in thing.  I could see it now on the nightly news..." The world is asking....who the heck is Fistful?"
I will most likely vote for Bad, rather than Worse. Either way is painful.

p12

• friend
  • I SEE NOISES!!
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2012, 10:30:41 PM »
I helped elect Clinton the first time by voting third party.

NEVER AGAIN!

erictank

• friends
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2012, 05:25:07 AM »
I helped elect Clinton the first time by voting third party.

NEVER AGAIN!

No, you didn't.

Despite the lies of those seeking to get you to support "their" candidate.

You (presumably) voted for someone you thought would be the better President. Others' failures are not your fault.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2012, 10:03:22 AM »
No, you didn't.

Despite the lies of those seeking to get you to support "their" candidate.

You (presumably) voted for someone you thought would be the better President. Others' failures are not your fault.

Amen.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2012, 10:07:59 AM »
Gosh, I made a hilarious Roe V wade joke, and it goes unnoticed!
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2012, 10:51:41 AM »

Maybe it wasn't quite as hilarious as you thought?  =D
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2012, 11:34:54 AM »

I think Rush Limbaugh was doing caller abortions back in the 80s. So you're about 20-some years late. :P

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2012, 12:30:47 PM »
We should have been more organized with this write in thing.  I could see it now on the nightly news..." The world is asking....who the heck is Fistful?"
I will most likely vote for Bad, rather than Worse. Either way is painful.

Write in votes don't count in Ill-i-noise, unless the writee has been pre-registered as a possible candidate.  No more Pat Paulsen.  (You youngsters may not remember him.  Look it up.)
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.