Author Topic: Valerie Jarrett  (Read 3041 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Valerie Jarrett
« on: November 08, 2012, 11:00:17 PM »
Appears to be blog rumor at this point, but if true, hmm. The implication of her trying to talk Obama out of killing Osama, and her running clandestine talks with us and Iran do not bode well for any potential positive outcomes for the US, in my opinion.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/11/08/iran-valerie-jarrett/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Valerie Jarrett
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 11:37:09 PM »
There are whipsers of Hillary resigning as Sec State. Maybe Jarret as the next in line? I wouldn't put it passed Obama  [barf].
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 11:45:32 PM »
Well, so much for Obama's supposed "strong alliance" with Israel.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 12:05:52 AM »
That woman is flat out *expletive deleted*ing scary. I chalk her up as one of the puppet masters behind the Obama administration. By the way, she was born in Iran to American parents. She's got a BA in psychology so it's not unreasonable to suspect that she is skilled at manipulation, say a natural gift for it? Not a whole lot is out there on her so her background is fairly quiet and you sure aren't going to hear anything but positives from the media.

Let's also not forget this gem:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7Nlq80DVpo

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Stetson

• friends
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 12:18:08 AM »
I've heard John Kerry's name bandied about for Sec. State.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 12:57:22 AM »
Jarrett is a slumlord with bigtime Chicago political connections.  She is a new-breed black powerbroker with smarts, education, and brass balls.  Too bad she's on their side.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 01:10:54 AM »
Appears to be blog rumor at this point, but if true, hmm. The implication of her trying to talk Obama out of killing Osama, and her running clandestine talks with us and Iran do not bode well for any potential positive outcomes for the US, in my opinion.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/11/08/iran-valerie-jarrett/

Would not surprise me in the slightest.

ArfinGreebly

• Level Three Geek
  • friend
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 01:39:03 AM »

I've heard John Kerry's name bandied about for Sec. State.

He served in Vietnam, you know.
"Look at it this way. If America frightens you, feel free to live somewhere else. There are plenty of other countries that don't suffer from excessive liberty. America is where the Liberty is. Liberty is not certified safe."

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 08:37:16 AM »
Google up "The Ulsterman Report"  and look for blogs on Osama's takedown.  Ulsterman's sources say Obama was literally on the golf course when the go was given, and that Hillary and Panetta worked to keep Jarett in the dark because she had nixed previous operations to kill Osama.  Upshot of all this is the CinC had no clue the machinery was grinding away and when the takedown occurred he was informed of it on the golf course.  Take the report for what you paid for it, but it is interesting.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2012, 01:16:28 PM »
I follow that blog too, with interest and pleasure.  But Ulsterman's "insider" was as fooled as everyone else, it seems, about this election...
"Domari nolo."

Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2012, 03:29:35 PM »
Google up "The Ulsterman Report"  and look for blogs on Osama's takedown.  Ulsterman's sources say Obama was literally on the golf course when the go was given, and that Hillary and Panetta worked to keep Jarett in the dark because she had nixed previous operations to kill Osama.  Upshot of all this is the CinC had no clue the machinery was grinding away and when the takedown occurred he was informed of it on the golf course.  Take the report for what you paid for it, but it is interesting.
Well, that does fit right in with Benghazi.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2012, 03:40:07 PM »
“After we win this election, it’s our turn.  Payback time.  Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay.  Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.”

-WHITE HOUSE SR. ADVISER VALERIE JARRETT DAYS BEFORE THE 2012 ELECTION.

Would it be against the rules to refer to her as Oberster Sturmabteilung-Führer Jarrett?   =|

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2012, 04:08:34 PM »
Sooner or later these people always end in bunkers with pistols in their mouths.
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2012, 05:39:37 PM »
Actually I was thinking that we're gonna have to start calling each other "Comrade" and turning our fellow workers into the KGB. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to report in for my shift at the People's Glorious Tractor Factory #17. Just another day in the worker's paradise.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2012, 09:13:55 PM »
Actually I was thinking that we're gonna have to start calling each other "Comrade" and turning our fellow workers into the KGB. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to report in for my shift at the People's Glorious Tractor Factory #17. Just another day in the worker's paradise.

Ah, Zampolit Jarrett then.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2012, 12:46:48 AM »
Obama sends his BFF to negotiate what could be next great tipping point in history?

That sums up what we've elected.
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2012, 07:11:42 PM »

He served in Vietnam, you know.

Yeah, and he's got the home movies to prove it. [barf]
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

birdman

• friend
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2012, 07:31:11 PM »
That woman is flat out *expletive deleted* scary. I chalk her up as one of the puppet masters behind the Obama administration. By the way, she was born in Iran to American parents. She's got a BA in psychology so it's not unreasonable to suspect that she is skilled at manipulation, say a natural gift for it? Not a whole lot is out there on her so her background is fairly quiet and you sure aren't going to hear anything but positives from the media.

Read "the amateur"...there is PLENTY out there on her...but you aren't going to hear it from the MSM.