Author Topic: Wounded Warrior goes full retard  (Read 9651 times)

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Re: Wounded Warrior goes full retard
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2012, 05:53:07 PM »
Were I WWP, I would take the opportunity provided by going to slide lock to stop shooting myself in the foot.

I am stealing this for future usage, btw. Awesome phrase.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2012, 06:01:50 PM »
None of this surprises me.
I've noticed that WWP more recently marketed to soccer moms and the people who used to wear the yellow rubber bands on their wrists.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2012, 06:14:55 PM »
interesting since they have been downsizing their office staff. 2 doing what 3 used to do etc
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2012, 06:33:28 PM »
We've had a lot of questions recently that started when we declined an opportunity to appear on Gun Talk Radio. We want to clarify and help answer some questions. We have...

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

...I hope this post provides some clarity and helps answer some questions. We welcome the opportunity to have a warrior on Gun Talk Radio to discuss how hunting or events of the like have supported their recovery. We responded too quickly to his request and should have delved a bit deeper.

If they do things like approve their logo for placement on firearms, then what Ms. Leslie said in her emails to Tom makes no sense. Maybe I'm weird, but going on a radio show that happens to be about guns,  where the host wants to drum up donations for you, seems less "firearms related" and more "apolitical" than putting your logo on an actual firearm.

They also didn't respond "too quickly". Well, maybe their first response, but Leslie seemed to know exactly what she was saying in her later replies to Tom.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2012, 09:04:30 PM »
I guess it isn't the first charity to lose its way when it becomes big business.  Won't be the last.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge