Author Topic: Ron Paul's farewell speech to congress  (Read 1231 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Ron Paul's farewell speech to congress
« on: November 14, 2012, 06:36:27 PM »
Listening to it right now on YouTube

http://youtu.be/q03cWio-zjk

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Re: Ron Paul's farewell speech to congress
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 07:17:21 PM »
So long, and thanks for all the fish  ???

=|
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 07:21:51 PM »
Unfortunately he has to watch the destruction from ring side, he doesn't get to fly away.

He's been at it for a long time.

I don't begrudge him shrugging.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 07:28:56 PM »
And people still think there was a difference between Clown A and Clown B in the presidential election. :facepalm:

We could have used another 500 Ron Pauls in congress, but I think its way too late.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Lee

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 08:04:49 PM »
"We could have used another 500 Ron Paul's in Congress"

That would be nice.  I'd just like to see a few like him, who could say what he just said, in under 2 minutes, and say it with a passion and conviction that would make people pay attention, listen, learn, and vote accordingly.
The Sandman watches Ron Paul videos to help him sleep.