Author Topic: $deity save us from the GOP  (Read 7335 times)

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

longeyes

• friend
Re: $deity save us from the GOP
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2012, 09:50:58 PM »
Voter fraud is but the last layer of the cultural onion.  Start peeling. 
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2012, 09:52:26 PM »
The dumbass R's once again providing moral cover to the spendaholics in both parties.

There is no moral equivalency between tax cuts and out of control spending.

At least we won't have to suffer the indignity of a Republican President going along with the charade.

I'm done with them.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2012, 10:09:16 PM »
Someone needs to make clear to the Republican Party hierarchy that they are officially zombies.  If the House Republicans won't stand up and take a stand, it is going to be up to us to take one.
"Domari nolo."

Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2012, 10:59:40 PM »
4) And besides, the Repub hierarchy said that if we just had those pesky minorities and young people show photo ID when voting, all those fraud problems would be solved.

;/ If you honestly think requiring ID to vote is a racist ploy by the eevvviiillll GOP, you really need to cut back on the MSNBC.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2012, 06:56:25 PM »
4) And besides, the Repub hierarchy said that if we just had those pesky minorities and young people show photo ID when voting, all those fraud problems would be solved.

I guess I should quit being surprised when smart people make Joe-Biden-level stupid remarks. 'Cause that's apparently a thing now.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2012, 07:22:07 PM »

I guess I should quit being surprised when smart people make Joe-Biden-level stupid remarks. 'Cause that's apparently a thing now.

sar·don·ic adjective \sär-ˈdä-nik\

Definition of SARDONIC

disdainfully or skeptically humorous : derisively mocking <a sardonic comment>

Apparently my sardonic ways were not transmitted by all the electrons whooshing hither and yon through the series of tubes we call the Internet.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2012, 09:29:20 PM »
Obama is bypassing negotiations with the GOP and "taking his case to the people."  Talk about contempt for small-r republican government.  He is DISSING Congress, especially the GOP, and they are on their knees all too ready to negotiate.  Pardon me if I'm up to her with "Republican leadership."
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2012, 09:47:27 PM »
sar·don·ic adjective \sär-ˈdä-nik\

Definition of SARDONIC

disdainfully or skeptically humorous : derisively mocking <a sardonic comment>

Apparently my sardonic ways were not transmitted by all the electrons whooshing hither and yon through the series of tubes we call the Internet.

I actually work on the equipment that makes up the internet. We don't use tubes. It's all solid state ICs and fiber optics with copper lines from most users to the DSLAMs, multiplexers and aggregaters in the offices though fiber to the prem is increasing it still wont be the majority transmission plant for a while yet.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2012, 10:14:28 PM »
i c wut u did thur
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife