Author Topic: Cop beats retarded man to death, DA refuses to prosecute  (Read 1484 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Cop beats retarded man to death, DA refuses to prosecute
« on: November 19, 2012, 11:55:44 AM »
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2019696301_spokanepolicebeating16.html

To me, this epitomizes why the "few bad apples / isolated incident" line is such BS. Video clearly shows the cops brutally murdering an innocent man. Other cops try to cover it up, and the DA refuses to prosecute. So the feds have to get involved, and even then they only manage to get one of the murderers, and then only for four years. If I beat someone to death because I thought (wrongly) that they had committed a crime, you think the local DA would refuse to prosecute? If I got convicted of it, you think I'd get four years?

Cops are the enemy.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Re: Cop beats retarded man to death, DA refuses to prosecute
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 12:18:37 PM »
A cop in jail for four years  =|

One can only hope that justice will eventually prevail  :angel:
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 12:31:15 PM »

I'm smellin' what you're steppin' in and agree completely.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

ArfinGreebly

• Level Three Geek
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 01:20:51 PM »

Been following that case for years here.

While I don't actually live in Spokane, I do work there.

"Disappointed?"  That's probably the most leveraged euphemism ever.

I am "disappointed" in the same way that phosphorous becomes "a little warm" on contact with water.

"Justice?"  Well, there's another slightly oblique appellation.  But, hey, we're all in favor of justice, right?
"Look at it this way. If America frightens you, feel free to live somewhere else. There are plenty of other countries that don't suffer from excessive liberty. America is where the Liberty is. Liberty is not certified safe."

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 01:27:00 PM »

Justice would be the death penalty. (Title 18, U.S.C, Section 242)  You might be right if they put him in general lock-up.
"It's good, though..."

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 01:27:57 PM »

Hoping "that justice will eventually prevail  :angel:" is merely asking that another senseless crime be committed.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 01:51:59 PM »
Strictly speaking, skid, I don't think it would be senseless.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2012, 04:24:27 PM »
Linked story doesn't do it justice. Its much worse than that story indicates. Reminded me of pg county md
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2012, 04:43:48 PM »
They have nobody to blame but their own selves when folks stop supporting them or looking at them as just another criminal gang.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

ArfinGreebly

• Level Three Geek
  • friend
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2012, 05:18:16 PM »

The public became so disillusioned with the police officials and the mayor locally that the mayor lost the next election, and the new mayor actually had to go shopping out of state for a new police chief.

Not one of the members of the extant police force was ever going to be acceptable to the public as a chief.
"Look at it this way. If America frightens you, feel free to live somewhere else. There are plenty of other countries that don't suffer from excessive liberty. America is where the Liberty is. Liberty is not certified safe."

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2012, 06:42:23 PM »
Linked story doesn't do it justice. Its much worse than that story indicates. Reminded me of pg county md

*eyebrow*

Somebody call Satan and make sure his pilot light hasn't gone out.

• friends
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2012, 07:15:56 PM »
*eyebrow*

Somebody call Satan and make sure his pilot light hasn't gone out.

there are in fact real examples of bad cops.  its the other 90 percent of zomg claims that make them hard to sift out

this one is a real stinker.  good thing he was a pale feller or we would have riots and the rev pay to play there