Author Topic: I have to get something off my chest about Susan Rice.  (Read 7896 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: I have to get something off my chest about Susan Rice.
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2012, 11:14:58 AM »
Honestly, since I hadn't ever seen Ms. Rice, I had no clue she was black until I read that I only objected to her lying on national television because I was a racist.

I am so reposting that all over the internets...  :laugh:
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2012, 11:23:02 AM »

And the Afrikanns have been there for 350 years, long enough for the language to become distinct from the mother tongue.  How long does it take?
Ah, you don't understand - atleast by how it's played over here, the second a person steps of the plane from Afghanistan, Somalia, Mongolia or any other place, he or she immediatly becomes German/Swedish/French/Icelandic, atleast according to the leftist 'tards here...Afrikaaners, OTOH, are white, and thus, they can never become Africans, no matter how long their ancestors have lived in Africa, because being white is the ultimate in evil.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2012, 09:30:09 PM »
Here's the picture: think South Africa, post-Mandela. 
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2012, 10:05:03 PM »
Die, gas pumper.

Stay away from the cans!
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2012, 10:31:00 PM »
Oh, and I like how Herman Cain "isn't authentically black" but anytime a Dem steps up to the plate, they cannot be criticized due to a somewhat darker skin.

I hadn't heard the "Herman Cain isn't authentically black" line. That's hilarious.

Back to Ms. Rice -- I still want to know why our ambassador to the U.N. was giving out press briefings in regard to the killing of our ambassador to Libya. Ms. Rice is not the Secretary of State, she is not a Deputy Secretary of State (if there is such a critter), she is not in any way in a position above the ambassador to Libya. At best, as another ambassador she would be (would have been) his equal in rank/position. I can't think of any valid reason why one ambassador would be giving press briefings about the killing of another ambassador. She simply isn't in the chain of command.

Except that she's "a person of color," and thereby immune to criticism.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2012, 10:44:52 PM »
I hadn't heard the "Herman Cain isn't authentically black" line. That's hilarious.

Really? They said the same thing about Colin Powell, Alan Keyes, and other black Republicans. Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams get that, too.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2012, 12:01:46 PM »

Back to Ms. Rice -- I still want to know why our ambassador to the U.N. was giving out press briefings in regard to the killing of our ambassador to Libya. Ms. Rice is not the Secretary of State, she is not a Deputy Secretary of State (if there is such a critter), she is not in any way in a position above the ambassador to Libya. At best, as another ambassador she would be (would have been) his equal in rank/position. I can't think of any valid reason why one ambassador would be giving press briefings about the killing of another ambassador. She simply isn't in the chain of command.

She's both too important to criticize and too unimportant not to throw under the bus.  Such is the state of modern racial emancipation.
"Domari nolo."

Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2012, 10:00:27 PM »

Because Hillary is/was smart enough to say "Oh. Hell. No." when they tried to give her the assignment. 
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2012, 09:19:59 AM »
This issue was actually highlighted by my background in South Africa. As you may know there are a lot of mixed-race people down there. By and large they are referred to as "Coloured." Most of them have about the same general complexion, facial features, and hair type as Susan Rice--except usually darker. That tells me that Susan Rice, in all likelihood, is more than half white. In any case she definitely does not have what they would call in the old days "negroid" features, not even close. She does not speak with a black dialect. If I were sitting in a room with her and she didn't tell me I would never guess she was black. All that to say what you guys have already said--charges of racism in this case are completely and utterly ridiculous.
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2012, 05:33:34 PM »
I have a couple of questions.

1.  Where was the president during those 7-8 hours?  Since his every move is tracked, that should be easy to answer.
2.  Who changed the "Talking Points" paper?  All the Intel-weenies say that it had "Al-Qaeda" and "Terrorist Attack" in it when they passed it on/up.
3.  What military assets (if any) were alerted to assist during this time frame ?   
4.  Who was monitoring the situation and who was that person reporting to and when?
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2012, 09:21:19 AM »
I have a couple of questions.

1.  Where was the president during those 7-8 hours?  Since his every move is tracked, that should be easy to answer.
2.  Who changed the "Talking Points" paper?  All the Intel-weenies say that it had "Al-Qaeda" and "Terrorist Attack" in it when they passed it on/up.
3.  What military assets (if any) were alerted to assist during this time frame ?  
4.  Who was monitoring the situation and who was that person reporting to and when?

"Pish-posh, peon. Can't you understand we're trying to fundamentally transform America here? We can't be bothered to worry about minutiae and mundane details. Go raid your Twinkie hoard and watch some American Idol. You'll feel better."
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 11:53:35 AM by SADShooter »
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2012, 11:51:45 AM »
Don't wake up the President, he needs his strength for transformation.
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2012, 02:35:40 AM »
"Black" indicates aboriginal African ancestry. Actual skin color may vary.

Yeah, if you wanna be more specific about it. (And assuming blacks were there first.) But, yeah, trying to claim that Rice is not black, because someone of another heritage is darker than she is just reveals ignorance of what the word "black" means, in context.

I know some 1/8 black (African-American) people who look as "white" as I do. And you probably couldn't consider them "black." But 100 years ago, people who knew about their grandmother's skin color would have considered them black, just because "one drop" was enough. People (most people) aren't as rigid about such things anymore, but it has a lot do with whether one can "pass" as one race or another, and how much one chooses to identify with (or is accepted by) each racial group.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2012, 09:27:32 AM »
Don't wake up the President, he needs his strength for transformation.

The President has pupated.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2012, 10:46:26 AM »
I think Caligula went through the same metamorphosis...

Divinity is in the vicinity.

Watch out for the Iron Butterfly.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 11:21:16 AM by longeyes »
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2012, 12:36:49 PM »
I think Caligula went through the same metamorphosis...

Divinity is in the vicinity.

A pinch of incense, offered to the genius of the 0ne.  Just a pinch, is all that's required.

I was to have been a god, you see.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:24:21 PM by lee n. field »
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2012, 06:22:14 PM »
i never burn less then a gram. [popcorn]

better add the quote. [tinfoil] :police:

A pinch of incense, offered to the genius of the 0ne.  Just a pinch, is all that's required.

slingshot

• friend
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2012, 10:44:47 AM »
She's typical of the President's choices for high posts.  If you are white and say something negative about a black official in the Obama Administration, then you're a racist.  That is the way it's played and it works.

She is a mouth piece for the current Administration, nothing more.
It shall be as it was in the past... Not with dreams, but with strength and with courage... Shall a nation be molded to last. (The Plainsman, 1936)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2012, 11:30:43 AM »
This whole focus on racial matters, not the big issues like affirmative action etc. but the cultural divide is actively being promoted by the Dems.

We are falling for it, just read the threads here at APS. If it is happening here it is more than likely a widespread phenomenon.

While it may be too simplistic to view all of what the president does through the lens of Saul Alinsky, it sure does make one pause to reflect.

"The first step in community organization is community disorganization."

"The enemy properly goaded and guided in his reaction will be your major strength."

“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions."

Instead of a full frontal attack using the racism charge they've created little skirmishes where they pull it out once the battle has been joined. They rope a dope and then hit with charges of racial insensitivity.

There are racially mixed marriages in my family, I've dated outside my race and currently my Mexican brother in law to be and sister are living with me. Yet many here programmed by our education system and media propaganda mill probably view me as some type of racially insensitive troglodyte because I won't tiptoe around the frikkin obvious.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 11:38:45 AM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2012, 12:36:37 PM »
The people on this forum did not invent "disparate impact."  Racial division and even racial supremacy are part of the agenda of the people in power.  We are merely attempting to parry the thrusts.
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

SteveS

• The Voice of Reason
  • friends
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2012, 03:00:39 PM »
The issue with Rice isn't Race, it's that she's one more highly-credentialed leftist who emerged from the academic-government axis.  People used to pay their dues in Foreign Service for years with creaky overhead fans and crumbling files cabinets in far-off squalor.  Now they just get a PhD from Hopkins in International Relations and attain immediate expertise.

I saw a few pieces on her over the weekend and her resume doesn't seem all that bad.  She also looks pretty black to me.
Profanity is the linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother****er.

ArfinGreebly

• Level Three Geek
  • friend
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2012, 03:02:21 PM »

Dat's 'cuz you a RACISS!!
"Look at it this way. If America frightens you, feel free to live somewhere else. There are plenty of other countries that don't suffer from excessive liberty. America is where the Liberty is. Liberty is not certified safe."

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2012, 09:55:47 PM »
I saw a few pieces on her over the weekend and her resume doesn't seem all that bad.  She also looks pretty black to me.

All that proves is that it's time for you to buy a new TV....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

SteveS

• The Voice of Reason
  • friends
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2012, 06:29:25 AM »
All that proves is that it's time for you to buy a new TV....

Woo hoo. I am glad I'm not a racist.

Seems like she is being made the fall-gal for the administration.
Profanity is the linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother****er.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2012, 07:07:25 AM »
That assumes anyone takes a fall.

Who really is left to care?

I think we need to look at America with a very cold eye right now.
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.