Author Topic: Why is "stand your ground" so hard to understand? (Better now, spelling gods??)  (Read 6648 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
What kind of bizarre world is it when you anyone not left-wing-approved points out that murder problem in our big cities is primarily a black and/or Mexican gang problem and a black doctor gets offended?  That is the kind of lunacy that happens on this subject.

It's a world that has been taught that anyone not toeing the left's line is suspect. Therefore, any comment from a conservative or Republican is most likely racist, especially if the comment actually has some connection to racial issues. (Though, as we have seen, "dog whistles" can be ascribed to anything that is said.)

It's a world where a short-lived "Southern Strategy" forever tars the Republican Party, but a hundred years of violence and intimidation of black Americans leaves no stain on the Democratic Party.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
There's no shortage of lecturing - it'll probably slow down once folks figure out that it is political suicide, though.

It's scary to realise just how many people genuinely believe that we are living in the Turner Diaries.  Myself, I find the idea of a racial plot to undo the law of self defense and subjugate white people too ridiculous to ponder.
if you are worried about racial plots, then look in the mirror because no one else said anything about plots. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Why is "stand your groud" so hard to understand?
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2012, 06:18:16 PM »
I know that at one time, anti-gun groups sent faxes to reporters at newspapers nationwide with explanations about laws, "assault weapons", etc. They were giving reporters "fact sheets" that were nothing more than the anti's propaganda, but many reporters used these sheets as reference.

Journalists' Guide to Firearms Identification:

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

De Selby

• friend
if you are worried about racial plots, then look in the mirror because no one else said anything about plots. 

Check out this thread:

Maybe the problem is the racial solidarity of all the groups. Except Caucasians, the only group where a goodly percentage doesn't view everything through the prism of race.

The there's long eyes posts.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Check out this thread:
The there's long eyes posts.

"In multiracial societies, you don't vote in accordance with your economic interests and social interests, you vote in accordance with race and religion."
----Lee Kuan Yew, first PM of Singapore

longeyes is guilty of describing the reality of voting patterns.  Come to an American city with large minority components and see it in action: minorities will mostly vote for their guy, no matter how corrupt or (in the case of Jesse Jackson jr.) how absent, crazy, or indicted.  Minority community activists will rail at the prevalence of liquor stores & slum lords, but they line up to vote for the city councilcritters that approve their operating licenses and deride the goody-two-shoes white reformers who come in to clean up gov't. 

That is the way it is and one reason why a multi-cultural polity will soon become antagonistic to liberty and limited gov't.

Now, like any behavior pattern, it is not 100%(1), as there are outliers and deviants in any subculture. 

(1) Excepting some precincts in Philly this last election, I hear.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Racial solidarity is the thing that we're told to be against, while racial groups ignore self preservation just to vote along racial lines.  That's a fact, jack.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

longeyes

• friend
I've written against "tribalism" innumerable times on this forum.  That includes white tribalism. 

The tragedy of what's happened to America in my lifetime was easily predicted, and I'm afraid the future is just as easily predicted.  Character, not DNA, was supposed to guide this nation.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.