Author Topic: Susan Rice Now Getting it From the Left  (Read 585 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Susan Rice Now Getting it From the Left
« on: November 30, 2012, 10:55:55 PM »
Looks like the Left is after her because of her Keystone Pipeline investments. With both Right and Left having issues, it seems like the chance are slim on her getting Secretary of State. Which would be good, except for Kerry waiting in the wings which might be worse.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/30/susan-rice-under-fire-by-liberal-group-for-reported-investments-in-canadian/?test=latestnews
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

SADShooter

• friend
Re: Susan Rice Now Getting it From the Left
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 11:23:24 PM »
Obsequious incompetent liar, or bloviating incompetent liar. Pick your poison.

If only the stories of her involvement in the before/after of the '98 African Embassy bombings were to gain real traction...

....then I wake up.  ;/
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Re: Susan Rice Now Getting it From the Left
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 11:45:47 PM »
Looks like the Left is after her because of her Keystone Pipeline investments. With both Right and Left having issues, it seems like the chance are slim on her getting Secretary of State. Which would be good, except for Kerry waiting in the wings which might be worse.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/30/susan-rice-under-fire-by-liberal-group-for-reported-investments-in-canadian/?test=latestnews

Kerry might be OK...he actually served in Viet Nam.  Wasn't he a "90 day wonder?" >:D
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero