Author Topic: So, how will the world end on 12/21/12?  (Read 18988 times)

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
Re: So, how will the world end on 12/21/12?
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2012, 07:56:55 PM »

Ragnarök
.  Bad stuff happens, basically.

(Which reminds me: Wolf Time, by Lars Walker.  Interesting fictional take on it.  Was in the Baen free library, is not now.)

So, what caliber for giants?
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2012, 08:09:38 PM »
Or its scheduled to be demolished to make way for a hyperspacial express route.

I'd better pack a towel that day.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2012, 08:10:17 PM »

.75 caliber stone.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2012, 08:15:36 PM »
Dude this is the South, we've got more pyros per capita then anywhere else on earth. And creative rednecks to put it to good use, we'll roast his ass.

Did somebody say pyromaniac? That's my specialty!
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2012, 10:20:02 PM »
"Lawd sen' a fire, not a flood next time; Good night, good night, good niiiiiiight."
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2012, 10:33:51 PM »
Did somebody say pyromaniac? That's my specialty!

Yeah, it's essentially that.

Yahweh says to Odin and Buddha, "Hey, hold my beer and watch this!"
I promise not to duck.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2012, 05:24:30 AM »
While I'm not normally a high power snob, I'm thinking something including the word mag.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2012, 07:34:23 AM »

What did I ever do to you?
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

brimic

• friends
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2012, 07:54:28 AM »
Anything that can be called a hand cannon would be sufficient.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2012, 01:50:22 PM »
It's either this thread, or the meteor shower thread.  Anyways, for you're edification amusement, something that dropped into my spam folder last night. (Both popfile and thunderbird's somewhat anemic spam filter flagged it. Gee, I wonder why.)

Subject:    [spam] Space Rock To Hit Atlantic! Numerous Prophetic Warnings!
Date:    Wed, 12 Dec 2012 20:34:22 -0500
Reply-To:    spacerockwarning@mac.hush.com
To:    

Numerous prophetic warnings from different sources are now confirming that a space rock is going to hit the Atlantic ocean, and soon. Whether or not this is the mysterious space rock that is believed to be the source of the Geminid meteor showers, I cannot say, it could be something new. This narrative is not about identifying the object itself or setting a precise day or hour for it to hit.  It is about tying together many of God's numerous warnings indicating it will hit in the Atlantic, that it is very imminent, and that it also coincides with the catching away of the 'wedding guests' and the harvest of the first fruits.

I am an avid student of prophecy and read a lot of it. I pray with prophet Linda Newkirk every day and am a witness to the many visions she receives on a near daily basis, most of which are never publicized. I have also had many prophetic dreams of the Tribulation which I have never published.

The Lord has made it clear repeatedly in recent weeks and months that it is the time for Him to 'come as thief' and to catch away the wedding guests that are mentioned in Matthew 22. This is not a rapture per say, as the wedding guests are coming back into the earth to preach the true Gospel of Jesus to all nations. It has certainly not been known how this event was going to unfold, but many truths and glimpses about it are now emerging. What we do know at this point is that the Lord has finished tarrying and that it could be any day or hour now that He comes for the first fruits and the wedding guests.

In recent days we have begun to understand with certainty through scripture, and dreams and visions given to many others, that the 'catching away' of the wedding guests and the harvesting of the first fruits is simultaneous with great judgement upon the earth. We fully believe the space rock will destroy many coastal regions on both sides of the Atlantic killing untold millions. We also expect that there is going to be a lot of damage caused by the sheer power of God's Kingdom coming into the earth through the Manchild of Revelation 12. I have not included Bill Larkin's East Coast Tsunami vision of May 2012 that is caused by an Canary Island event but it may be about to occur as well.

Rev; 8, 8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

(The following hit Steve Quayle’s site this morning Dec 12th)

Hi Steve,

My name is Mari. I wanted to share with you a dream I had last night. I dreamt there was what I thought was a ghost in my house, I was battling with it (I was afraid) trying hard to cast it out in Jesus name, it wouldn’t go at some point I stopped struggling with him long enough for him to ask me “Why do you cast me out in the name of whom I come?” It was not a ghost, but an angel. All I could do was listen and a peace filled me and he said “I bring for you a message.” And he pulled out a scroll. As he unrolled it I saw a picture of a horse. The horse was in a running stance, determined. (The white horse in Rev. I believe) under his picture was words written in Hebrew I could not read. He unrolled the scroll further and there was the first trumpet and under it words written in Hebrew. Again he unrolled the scroll further and I saw a second horse. It was angry, reared up on his hind leg punch the air with his front hooves (the second seal, the second horse, the fiery red one) and under him were words written in Hebrew. One more time he unrolled the scroll and I saw a picture of a second trumpet and under it words written in Hebrew. I looked up I could not speak but the question in me asked what is this and the answer came to my heart in unspoken words “It is where we are at; it is NOW!” when I awoke The Lord lead me to Rev chapter 5 and I read from there through the trumpets and understood what I had dreamt. M.

(I do not know who the person is that received the following dream)

In my dream I heard someone yell, “Gabriel is blowing the trumpet!” and then after this, I saw a huge meteor or asteroid (not sure what the difference is between meteor and asteroid) coming down to an ocean (it was flying from the right side)…it looks like the Atlanta ocean with tall buildings and skyscrapers…it looks like it could be New York (but that’s just my opinion).  I saw the deep impact of the meteor hitting the ocean. Then there was a great earthquake and then I saw graves/coffins popping up everywhere.  I ask the people around me, “Is this the rapture?” and I woke up.

(You can look the following visions up, I am only posting excerpts, please note that Wormwood is the third trumpet, not the second trumpet, Wormwood will come later and it may hit the Pacific)

The Wormwood Star Visions Given To Kato Mivule June 27, 2005

As I was seeking the Lord through prayer and fasting through this past May 2005, The Lord showed me a powerful vision. I was taken to the heavens above the earth and I could see the earth in a distance not so far but clearly. Suddenly I heard a very loud sound and vibration with a very heavy zoom sound coming my way, hundred times louder than that of a Boeing 747 Jet.

blah blah blah.  "The message exceeds the maximum allowed length (20000 characters)."

Visit Prophecies Org to read the Obama Antichrist prophecies. The warnings are very profound.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 10:02:37 AM by lee n. field »
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2012, 01:58:50 PM »
Yeah, it's essentially that.

Yahweh says to Odin and Buddha, "Hey, hold my beer and watch this!"

lulz.  Now I need to clean my keyboard.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2012, 02:16:00 PM »
I'll either be safely floating in the ocean, or missing out on some really cool stuff, depending on what happens. [popcorn]
This brings another question, what time zone are we going off of? I figure whatever time zone the Mayans were in.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2012, 02:42:37 PM »
We fully believe the space rock will destroy many coastal regions on both sides of the Atlantic killing untold millions.

Okay, so what's the bad news ?  >:D
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2012, 02:48:48 PM »
After an unusualy large meal consisting of a small village, Al Gore will simultaneously belch and fart at the prophetic climax of a climate change diatribe. The resulting eruption of hot, volatile gases will disrupt Earth's rotation, putting the planet on a collision course with the Sun, proving that Al Gore was, in fact, correctly proclaiming the dangers of global warming.

-edited under direction of Department of Redundancy Department.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 05:15:56 PM by SADShooter »
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2012, 04:56:14 PM »
After an unusualy large meal consisting of a small village, Al Gore will simultaneously belch and fart at the prophetic climax of a clmate change prophecy. The resulting eruption of hot, volatile gases will disrupt Earth's rotation, putting the planet on a collision course with the Sun, proving that Al Gore was, in fact, correctly proclaiming the dangers of global warming.

So you're saying that we should, in fact, have some gas masks handy so as not to spend our last moments suffering in the agony of the stench?
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2012, 05:16:12 PM »
So you're saying that we should, in fact, have some gas masks handy so as not to spend our last moments suffering in the agony of the stench?

Good thought.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2012, 05:50:09 PM »
It's either this thread, or the meteor shower thread.  Anyways, for you're edification amusement, something that dropped into my spam folder last night (both popfile and thunderbird's somewhat anemic spam filters flagged it, gee, I wonder why).

blah blah blah.  "The message exceeds the maximum allowed length (20000 characters)."

Really, Mari, you don't know Hebrew? Why am I so shocked?

And you seriously can't Google the difference between a meteor and an asteroid? Not even when God Almighty gives you a prophetic dream about the end of the world? You must be one very busy person.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MikeB

• friend
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2012, 05:50:46 PM »
Lets plan ahead so we don't waste our resources with our hordes violently interacting with eachother...
I'll stay above the imaginary line from the bottom of pennsylvania to San Francisco and you stay below it.
Deal? >:D

We will obviously need regular Kaizen's and also regularly go to Gemba to ensure we are maximizing the new paradigm's to the utmost potential for random pillaging in the respective marketing districts allotted to each horde. Someone should setup a schedule of standing meetings.

drewtam

• friend
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2012, 06:38:20 PM »
Anything that can be called a hand cannon would be sufficient.
I’m not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The… tactleneck!

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2012, 08:29:16 PM »
Montana is so far behind that we won't even know the world ended for another 25 years  :lol:
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2012, 10:11:03 PM »
We will obviously need regular Kaizen's and also regularly go to Gemba to ensure we are maximizing the new paradigm's to the utmost potential for random pillaging in the respective marketing districts allotted to each horde. Someone should setup a schedule of standing meetings.

And the pillaging should be Lean and Green. 

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2012, 12:55:21 PM »
It's already begun...There are no more Twinkies.

Wally World is trying to buy the rights to manufacture Twinkies, and when their bid is denied by the bankruptcy court on 12/21, that will be the end of everything.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2012, 01:51:36 PM »
Dunno, but just got my invite for the last-ever Winter Solstice party at a local henge.  It's BYOB, so I'm pretty sure the end will come painlessly.   =D
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2012, 02:05:47 PM »
As we know, gun sales have been through the roof, the last few years, especially assault weapons. Next Friday, we will reach a point where we have so many assault weapons, that they will finally drive us to go on a murderous rampage, and everyone will die. Every one.

Everyone.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2012, 02:17:25 PM »
As we know, gun sales have been through the roof, the last few years, especially assault weapons. Next Friday, we will reach a point where we have so many assault weapons, that they will finally drive us to go on a murderous rampage, and everyone will die. Every one.

Everyone.

Except me, I'm going to be out in the woods deer hunting with 15th century tech, aka the muzzleloader. Maybe the deer will be armed with EBRs and mosin nagants
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536