Author Topic: Minnesota restaurant gives discount for pistol-packers:  (Read 1855 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

zxcvbob

• friend
Re: Minnesota restaurant gives discount for pistol-packers:
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 06:46:30 PM »
Forty miles from here. (I had no idea)  I'll have to check it out. :)
"It's good, though..."

White Horseradish

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 12:26:30 AM »
104 from me....

Might still check it out sometime...
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.

Robert A Heinlein

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 08:41:24 AM »
Place in lees burg va does the same. Been meaning to go there
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 09:02:45 AM »
It's a trend.  Not that I'm complaining.

As the economy circles its way down the drain folks ae looking for ways to bring in paying customers.  If the difference between filled seats and empty seats is folks walking around with guns, then guns become welcome.

I find it strange (no, really I do  ;) ) that discounts for open carrying or showing your CCW/CHP/rabies tag are not being offered in the neighborhoods where most of the shootings and/or robberies occur.

I was at an OC meet-up in Williamsburg yesterday at a place that was offering 10% off on whole pizzas for anybody either OCing or who showed a CHP.  12 folks showed up for the event and nobody ordered a pizza.  There was discussion about some folks going in together to split one, but no takers.  While we were there probably 25 folks came in to either sit down or get stuff to go.  I did not see anybody do a sudden 180* when they saw a dozen slack-jawed mouth breathers sipping on Sprite Zero or root beer while guns were hanging off their hip as they listened to Bubba Joe retell the story of his youngest son's first ballet recital for the third time.  (OK, not all were slack-jawed but given the pollen in the air we were pretty much all mouth breathers.)

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.