Author Topic: Sandy Hook Actors??  (Read 12791 times)

BryanP

• friendly hermit
  • friend
Re: Long gun in CT shootings a shotgun?
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2013, 08:07:30 PM »
What' I've been reading is the shotgun was in the car, the handguns and the AR were with him. The confusion seems to whether there were 2 long guns or 1.
"Inaccurately attributed quotes are the bane of the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
Re: Sandy Hook Actors??
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2013, 08:20:09 PM »
I suspect very much that a large percentage of people who believe those various conspiracies - whether about 9/11 or this - are doing this because deliberate conspiracy is more emotionally comfortable than living in a world where there exists random, unpredictable, almost unmotivates violence.

However, right now... These people could be useful. If kept completely away from the RKBA argument they could provide a good decoy and a way to dilute media attention.
I promise not to duck.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2013, 08:20:55 PM »
Thanks Harold: I think I just lost a few IQ points by attempting to read that

The Cabal? Mossad? Gotham? Bruce Wayne?  Energy sacrifice on 12/21/12?  Lord have mercy.  I'm with you, Strings.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2013, 10:15:08 PM »
The sad part is, I've met people who believe things like this. They're scary: EVERYTHING can be made to fit into an overarcing conspiracy
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2013, 10:40:53 PM »
I've read so many conflicting stories that I don't know what to believe.

Stetson

• friends
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2013, 10:44:22 PM »

You will believe what the MSM tells you, prole!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2013, 10:52:22 PM »

There never was anyone named "Adam Lanza." In fact, because of a recent crack-down on storefront hiring centers for illegal aliens (of which there is a proliferation in Danbury, CT, which is next door to Newtown), MS-13 attacked the school with a squad of 15 gang members, all wearing their "colors" and armed with full-auto M16s they obtained from the Mexican Army. Because the U.S. government is so embarrassed over the fact that they allowed the shooters and the weapons to enter the U.S. (believing they would only be used to attack rival gangs), they fabricated the "Adam Lanza" story to conceal the truth.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2013, 11:07:26 PM »
The police definitely chased down someone in the woods outside the school.  There's video of it.  But no news as to what this person was doing or who he was.  Watch this video around the 8 minute point:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KlOJd-Psc9w

Good God Almighty!

I urgently need to buy more tinfoil.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2013, 05:56:21 AM »
There never was anyone named "Adam Lanza." In fact, because of a recent crack-down on storefront hiring centers for illegal aliens (of which there is a proliferation in Danbury, CT, which is next door to Newtown), MS-13 attacked the school with a squad of 15 gang members, all wearing their "colors" and armed with full-auto M16s they obtained from the Mexican Army. Because the U.S. government is so embarrassed over the fact that they allowed the shooters and the weapons to enter the U.S. (believing they would only be used to attack rival gangs), they fabricated the "Adam Lanza" story to conceal the truth.

[Myth Busters] Plausible [\Myth Busters]
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2013, 08:14:23 AM »
The medical examiner said all the children were killed by multiple .223 rounds. Apparently, when they found the long gun in the car, some people assumed it was the AR.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/medical-examiner-sandy-hook-victims-died-multiple-gunshot-211722237.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVLCSqoZYqY
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2013, 08:35:00 AM »
Combined similar topics.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2013, 09:49:42 AM »
The anti-rights folks figured out a long time ago that you don't have to cause a tragic event if you already have a well-organized plan to respond to tragic events as they naturally occur. All they had to do was wait....then act.....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2013, 10:22:23 AM »
The anti-rights folks figured out a long time ago that you don't have to cause a tragic event if you already have a well-organized plan to respond to tragic events as they naturally occur. All they had to do was wait....then act.....

KA-CHING!
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

cambeul41

• friend
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2013, 12:12:11 PM »
I am not a conspiracy believer, but I cannot pretend to filter out the truth from the mishmash of information  and misinformation available about Sandy Hook.

I assume there is enough doubt that a really through investigation on several levels will be made.

ANY falsification by the antis can used against them. I tend to disbelieve anything told to me by anyone who I know who has lied to me in the past, so if the antis are lying on any level here, perhaps more people will see them as liars.
?It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.?
?Thomas Sowell

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2013, 12:50:05 PM »
KA-CHING!

However, consciously designed or not, the reporting, hand-wringing, and concern over these statistically tiny events those that oppose us on RKBA in their own way contribute to the continuation of these massacres.

For the people who do this, all the angst over these shootings can not conceivably go unnoticed by those mad at the world and looking for the best way to lash out.
I promise not to duck.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2013, 04:35:48 PM »
I am not a conspiracy believer, but I cannot pretend to filter out the truth from the mishmash of information  and misinformation available about Sandy Hook.

I assume there is enough doubt that a really through investigation on several levels will be made.

ANY falsification by the antis can used against them. I tend to disbelieve anything told to me by anyone who I know who has lied to me in the past, so if the antis are lying on any level here, perhaps more people will see them as liars.

I'm with you on that. We KNOW that they tried to lie to us about what happened in Benghazi , We can list any number of lies and false flag operations like Fast & Furious. It's not all that far a reach to believe they would lie to us about anything they thought they could get away with.
Of course to many on the left, the ends do justify the means.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

p12

• friend
  • I SEE NOISES!!
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2013, 08:49:24 PM »
I'm not one for believing in tin foil crap but this video is really weird.

At the end they show web sites for the sandy hook victim pages and fund pages that were created before the event.

This one is really weird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9GxXYKx_8&bpctr=1358388988

Have any of you guys seen this? If so what do you guys think?

Warning it is long about 30 minutes.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2013, 09:15:01 PM »
p12
friend

Caliber related post counts, an important milestone.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

p12

• friend
  • I SEE NOISES!!
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2013, 09:50:32 PM »
You guys crack me up.

OK. The video link I posted was done my Alex Jones. I know very little about him. A brief search of him on google shows he seems to be a right wing conspiracy theory nut job and I may be wrong about that. But, that video really does raise my eyebrows.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2013, 10:16:28 PM »
he seems to be a right wing conspiracy theory nut job

That isn't really an accurate description of the man. Far too generous.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

red headed stranger

• friend
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2013, 12:35:47 AM »
You guys crack me up.

OK. The video link I posted was done my Alex Jones. I know very little about him. A brief search of him on google shows he seems to be a right wing conspiracy theory nut job and I may be wrong about that. But, that video really does raise my eyebrows.

[tinfoil]  Sometimes I wonder if Alex Jones is the front man for a big COINTELPRO. [tinfoil]  
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 12:22:04 PM by red headed stranger »
Those who learn from history are doomed to watch others repeat it

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2013, 08:54:04 AM »
You would be well advise to take anything AlexJones says with a mouthful of salt.  The man is a propagandist playing like he's commenting on the news or breaking news.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2013, 11:25:18 AM »
You would be well advise to take anything AlexJones says with a mouthful of salt.  The man is a propagandist playing like he's commenting on the news or breaking news.

You would be well advise to take anything SeanHannity says with a mouthful of salt.  The man is a propagandist playing like he's commenting on the news or breaking news.

You would be well advise to take anything RushLimbaugh says with a mouthful of salt.  The man is a propagandist playing like he's commenting on the news or breaking news.

You would be well advise to take anything GlenBeck says with a mouthful of salt.  The man is a propagandist playing like he's commenting on the news or breaking news.

You would be well advise to take anything MichaelSavage says with a mouthful of salt.  The man is a propagandist playing like he's commenting on the news or breaking news.

Not defending Jones.  Any more than I defend Hannity or Limbaugh. 
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2013, 11:26:57 AM »
Are there any condiments we should use when reading your posts, AZ? :D

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2013, 12:20:27 PM »
Are there any condiments we should use when reading your posts, AZ? :D

If there is my blood pressure is not going to be too good.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.