Author Topic: Klintoon tells it like it is (Really?)  (Read 663 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Klintoon tells it like it is (Really?)
« on: January 21, 2013, 11:41:53 AM »
http://www.newser.com/story/161297/clinton-to-dems-dont-get-smug-on-gun-culture.html

Has Bill Clinton seen the light? Not really. In telling his fellow-Democrats not to look down their noses at those Americans who stand up for the Constitution, Clinton shows his true, elitist colors.

“A lot of these people live in a world very different from the world lived in by the people proposing these things. I know because I come from this world."

So we are now "these people." And Clinton now wants to claim he comes from "this world"? What world might that be, Bill?

“A lot of these people, all they’ve got is their hunting and their fishing,” he said. “Or they’re living in a place where they don’t have much police presence. Or they’ve been listening to this stuff for so long that they believe it all.”

So the 2nd Amendment IS about hunting and fishing, is that what you're trying to tell us, Bill? Thanks for clarifying that. I'm still trying to figure out what "A well regulated militia being necessary for the security of a free state" has to do with hunting and fishing but, hey, you went to Yale Law School and I didn't, so I guess I should just accept your word for it.

We've been listening to "this stuff" so long we've come to believe it? "Stuff"? What "stuff"? You mean "stuff" like that moldy old Constitution things that says things about rights, and separation of powers within the government, and says that we the people have a RIGHT to keep and bear arms? THAT "stuff"? And you think it's perhaps a bad thing for people to believe in the Constitution on which this nation was (and is, purportedly) founded?

As if we needed any further proof that the Democrats (as a party) are not an "American" party. They have no respect for America, and they have no respect for the Constitution of the United States. And the rest of us need to understand that, and deal with them as the enemy of our nation and of our Constitution, because that is exactly what they are.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

mtnbkr

• friend
Re: Klintoon tells it like it is (Really?)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 11:55:24 AM »
Can't refrain from name calling?  Closed.

Next time, leave the playground tactics at home.

Chris