Author Topic: Facebook campaign  (Read 832 times)

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Facebook campaign
« on: January 29, 2013, 10:26:47 AM »
I propose that anyone and everyone who is on facebook begin posting on the walls of the various gun manufacturers that they suspend supplying anything to any agency that calls for gun control, or in any state that enacts strict gun control.

Rant of the day.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Facebook campaign
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 10:34:35 AM »
I propose that anyone and everyone who is on facebook begin posting on the walls of the various gun manufacturers that they suspend supplying anything to any agency that calls for gun control, or in any state that enacts strict gun control.

Rant of the day.

As a resident of a state with strict gun control, I approve this message. As long as there is not an LE exemption, otherwise it plays right into the hands of the strict gun control states (even if some of their LE agencies are pro gun).
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re: Facebook campaign
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 10:36:39 AM »
I only mean it as a punishment to the LE community when they support stricter gun control.  Gonna go through my "likes" on FB and start today.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”