Author Topic: Attacked by imaginary Republicans  (Read 5559 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Attacked by imaginary Republicans
« on: May 02, 2013, 01:23:28 AM »
Look out! It could happen to you!

http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=4731

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/21/justice/nebraska-hate-crime/

LSS, imaginary right-wing reactionaries talked about raping one female leftist, and attacked another in her home. Instead of arresting these fictitious malefactors, police are currently protecting and serving these women by charging them with stuff.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Attacked by imaginary Republicans
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 02:22:54 AM »
Why do you hate wimmins and lesbians?
Isn't it enough that she self identifies as having been brutally attacked enough for you?

Where is Nifong when we need him? Somebody needs to be persecuted for this heinous crime.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 09:23:01 AM »
Why the hell does the Univ of Wyoming have a Gender and Women Studies group?

And "Non-Violent" Communists ( :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:)

They need to kick the "Meg Lanker-Simons is innocent.” group to the curb.  Morons.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 09:26:21 AM »
Go ahead and laugh. We'll see how funny you think it is when conservatives don't attack and harass you.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 10:10:59 AM »
Well, she responded to the "hate post" by encouraging whoever posted it to seek counseling. Hopefully she will.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 10:22:14 AM »
Okay, I was trying to recall how many times this is has happenned in the last 3 or 4 years (liberals lying about some verbal or physical attack by some "right wing" types).  I was thinking at least 6, but I may be falling short. 

I guess it goes along with the "I am right!!!!" and "The Ends Justify the Means" ideas that leftist liberals seem to hold dear. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 10:38:17 AM »
Okay, I was trying to recall how many times this is has happenned in the last 3 or 4 years (liberals lying about some verbal or physical attack by some "right wing" types).  I was thinking at least 6, but I may be falling short. 

I guess it goes along with the "I am right!!!!" and "The Ends Justify the Means" ideas that leftist liberals seem to hold dear. 

When you hear about such an outrage, assume it is a hoax and you will be playing the odds.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2013, 10:42:27 AM »

In addition to an inclination to emote rather than think, which suggests to me a thin or non-existent line dividing fantasy from reality, such that the "fantasy" reinforcing the belief becomes legitimate to act out. =|
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2013, 11:15:30 AM »

They're nuts. 

In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2013, 06:01:38 PM »
They're nuts. 

I believe the the correct, clinical term is "batshit crazy".
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2013, 07:54:22 PM »
I believe the the correct, clinical term is "batshit crazy".
Batshit at least has some legitimate uses. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Poper

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2013, 09:10:09 PM »
Rogers reported to police that she was lying on her bed when the alleged attackers held her down and carved "derogatory words" into her arms and abdomen and "a cross" in her chest. She told police she was then rolled onto her stomach where more cuts were made.

But according to a deposition from Lincoln police investigator Lynette Russell filed as part of the complaint, Rogers bedspread was "evenly placed on the bed and no apparent sign of a struggle." A DNA lab test found no evidence of blood on the bedspread.

Russell also described a pair of white gloves found at the scene that Rogers had said were not hers.

"Ms. Rogers DNA profile was the major contributor to the DNA located on the inside of the gloves," Russell said.
Doesn't this also fall under the heading of filing a false report as well as lying to investigators?  No wonder she has a different attorney now.

"For people to think this doesn't happen here, it does," Rogers told CNN affiliate KETV on July 27. "It did."

She refused to discuss the incident itself during that interview.

Rogers' attorney at the time, Megan Mikolajczyk, told CNN her client was ready for a full interview early last week, but canceled saying "things have changed."

Mikolajczyk said Tuesday that she is no longer Rogers' attorney.
Veeely intelestink!   ....<picture Arte Johnson peering over a hedge>  http://pdxretro.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/arte-as-german.jpg

Poper

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2013, 09:18:13 PM »
Since police cited her, supporters have a constructed a Facebook page entitled “Meg Lanker-Simons is innocent.”

Meg Lanker-Simons is innocent we believe what she did was justified and deserves not to be held accountable for her accusations we stand behind you sister,” reads that page’s description.

Wait, what?

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2013, 02:07:29 AM »

Wait, what?

Told ya they was batshit crazy.

Samuel Adams

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2013, 07:32:06 AM »
esr's take:
http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=4934
The True Meaning of Moral Panics
What are women like Meg Lanker-Simmons really pushing against? What in their environment do they not already own?

I think the answer is…themselves. The increasing intensity level of the campus-rape panic seems well correlated with the erosion of college womens’ position in sexual bargaining.

The key concept here is hypergamy: womens’ wired-in desire to mate with men who are taller, smarter, richer, a little older, and higher-status than they are. Hypergamy is at the core of the human female mating strategy in exactly the way that seeking physical attractiveness (signs of fitness to bear) is at the center of male strategy.

An increasing number of hypergamically-aspiring college women are competing for a decreasing pool of higher-status male peers. The consequences are well documented; in the “hookup” culture that now pervades many campuses, sex has become a woman’s opening bid rather than a prize men must compete strenuously to attain. This was a more or less inevitable result once premarital sex stopped being strongly tabooed and the campus sex-ratio flipped over to majority female.

It is not surprising that women like Lanker-Simmons should resent this situation, because it’s almost exactly the reverse of the instinctively K-type mating strategy common to females in humans and most other mammalian species. It’s sex on male r-type terms, and women have DNA going clear back to the Cretaceous that pushes against it.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2013, 08:03:59 AM »
I'm going to guess that she looks like 40 miles of bad road.  She "wants" to be raped because no sane guy will go out with a fat, ugly girl who has a horrible (read angry) personality.

The batshit crazy doesn't help.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2013, 09:00:16 AM »

Wait, what?
Translation:  she didn't do it, and will never do it again.
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2013, 10:20:14 AM »
esr's take:
http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=4934
The True Meaning of Moral Panics

You should send that to her. It would break her brain.  =D
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

DustinD

• I have a title
  • friends
  • I have a personal text message
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2013, 04:25:25 PM »

I think Scout nailed it.
"I don't always shoot defenceless women in the face, but when I do, I prefer H-S Precision.

Stay bloodthirsty, my friends."

- Lon Horiuchi

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2013, 04:27:02 PM »
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2013, 05:45:08 PM »
You should send that to her. It would break her brain.  =D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
He thinks she has a brain!
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Samuel Adams

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2013, 12:47:28 PM »
Veeely intelestink!   ....<picture Arte Johnson peering over a hedge>  http://pdxretro.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/arte-as-german.jpg

Poper

Wow, you're old. ;)
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2013, 03:20:53 PM »
In the last couple of months, two lesbian/activist/lefty women faked rapes here in my fair city.  Both were tripped up by inconsistent remarks to the po po, and arrested.
What is it that makes these freaks do this sort of thing?

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2013, 03:55:27 PM »
In the last couple of months, two lesbian/activist/lefty women faked rapes here in my fair city.  Both were tripped up by inconsistent remarks to the po po, and arrested.
What is it that makes these freaks do this sort of thing?

Maybe it's a strategy of the left now. 
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2013, 04:02:39 PM »
You mean lying? No, that's been their strategy for decades.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.