Author Topic: Attacked by imaginary Republicans  (Read 5558 times)

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
Re: Attacked by imaginary Republicans
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2013, 04:04:45 PM »
In the last couple of months, two lesbian/activist/lefty women faked rapes here in my fair city.  Both were tripped up by inconsistent remarks to the po po, and arrested.
What is it that makes these freaks do this sort of thing?
Attention, either to themselves or to the "cause" is my guess.
I've read that over here, one can get a nice chunk of cash from the National Crime Victim's Fund (funded by a mandatory fine from convicted criminals) if one's the victim of a crime. So there's money at stake for them too at times.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2013, 10:31:40 AM »
Related, but not perzackly the same... I believe to my soul that 90+% of the real over-the-top "birther"/"truther"/"KKK" type comments authors in major online news outlets are actually Statists or progressives attempting to discredit the pro-freedom cause.

A small lie told in service to The Truth is not only acceptable, it's praiseworthy.  Kinda like NBC setting up tha GM pickup truck with igniters to make damned sure they'd get the effect they wanted to show.  Or, showing FA firearms being used when describing the AWB.  Can't let a few paltry and inconvenient facts get in The way of The Truth.
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

Poper

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2013, 05:37:13 PM »
Wow, you're old. ;)
Please!  Don't remind me!

( I almost had got over being old! :facepalm: )

Poper

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2013, 09:50:22 PM »
Please!  Don't remind me!

( I almost had got over being old! :facepalm: )

Poper

By my surmising you are old by the nature of your post, I am seriously dating my own damn self!
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G