Author Topic: Want to reduce Juvenile crime in the schools?  (Read 758 times)

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
Want to reduce Juvenile crime in the schools?
« on: May 06, 2013, 05:25:47 PM »
Easiest way is to just stop arresting the perps, don't refer them to the juvenile justice system, and call the crime a different name.  Works for Miami-Dade Schools!
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/01/m-dspd-cover-up-the-curious-case-of-trayvon-martins-backpack-with-stolen-jewelry-and-burglary-tool/

Oh, this article is mostly about the cover up by Miami-Dade School Police regarding the Trayvon Martin affair.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: Want to reduce Juvenile crime in the schools?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 07:32:25 PM »
Doesn't suprise me at all...and stuff like this is but one of the many things that pissed me off about school. The regular troublemakers, bullies, juvienile deliquents and outright thugsintraining never got punished* in the slightest for their continuous offenses while if you were one of the good students that behaved they would come down on you hard for everything.

*Well except when they tried to *expletive deleted*ck with rednecks like me, we kicked the *expletive deleted*it out of them...because hell we were going to get suspended anyway for daring to be the victim of an attack, we figured might as well get even

« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 07:56:48 PM by Boomhauer »
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!