Author Topic: Bloomberg has hissy fit. (Or perhaps, more appropriately, another hissy fit)  (Read 1838 times)

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
He didn't get his way with forcing hybrid taxis onto the streets of NYC, so he hisses a couple of threats:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/22/mayor-bloomberg-cabbie-ill-destroy-your-expletive-/

Now who's the sad clown, Mayor Bloomberg?
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Need to take him in for psyche eval  :P
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
“He was very angry, very scary, very violent in a non-physical way. He was grinding his teeth, he was spitting, he was red, and he was in my face,” Mr. Friedman said, in The Post. “When we walked away, I asked a friend who was with me, ‘Did the mayor just threaten me?’ My friend responded, ‘No, he threatened you twice.’ “

Anger issues.   Eval for treatment.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Gee, that sounds like a "terroristic threat". I think he should be arrested and charged.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Sergeant Bob

• friend
He's just a typical liberal, acting like a typical liberal.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

HankB

• friend
Few people are more dangerous than caring, people-oriented, liberals who have acquired a taste for power.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

slingshot

• friend
I think he may have demonstrated that he is not "fit" to own a firearm.
It shall be as it was in the past... Not with dreams, but with strength and with courage... Shall a nation be molded to last. (The Plainsman, 1936)

SADShooter

• friend

Like many of his ilk, I suspect deep down he know it. He then also assumes the rest of us are just as irresponsible, and the crusade is born to mask his own shortcomings.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Remember, he's one of the reasonable people. The responsible, thoughtful people.

:rofl:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
Stress and anger issues can lead to high blood pressure...

the karmic possibiltys here are awesome.  >:D
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Classy guy that Bloomberg.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

brimic

• friends
“[I will] destroy your [expletive] industry,” Mr. Bloomberg said to Taxi Club Management CEO Gene Freidman, The New York Post reported.

Now that's the spirit!

I really don't mind his position on requiring hybrid taxis, I think its a fine idea- so long as he's going to pay for them out of his own pocket.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

sanglant

• friend
..to be in the same room as..

goodby armed entourage. [popcorn]