Author Topic: Marco Rubio, walk away.  (Read 2120 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Marco Rubio, walk away.
« on: June 16, 2013, 02:07:27 PM »
You're being played.  You can't trust them.  (Dems or RINOS).  Time to do a Howard Roark/Ellis Wyatt on your own bill.

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/06/59445-senate-dem-boxer-proposes-to-scrap-border-security-to-fund-immigrant-healthcare/
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Re: Marco Rubio, walk away.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 03:54:41 PM »
Rubio is likely not smart enough to walk away.  Schumer will clean the floor with him.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 07:34:25 PM »
I have stolen a friends facebook post, simply because it is spot on.

Disneyland has a fence around the park to keep those who don't purchase a ticket from intruding on those that do. If Disneyland were to remove their fence and allow unlimited access to their park then the lines would be miles long and those who paid would probably not bother to come back. Disneyland would, in short order, be bankrupt and no longer an enjoyable place to take the children. I look at the border fence in the same way. $1.1 billion is the cost of the fence which is 1/10 of what the President and his wife are spending on an African vacation. If he thinks the US can afford that, then the US can afford the fence to prevent hostile intruders and others. In the last 50 years the world's population has increased from 3 billion in 1960 to over 7 billion today.. It is not the responsibility of the United States to make all those people happy.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 08:48:58 PM »
stolen
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 09:13:48 AM »
$1.1 billion is the cost of the fence which is 1/10 of what the President and his wife are spending on an African vacation.
So the Obamas spent 10x the cost of the fence on their trip? I know the Obamas vacation a lot on our dime, but isn't $11,000,000,000 a bit high for the price tag of their African trip?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57589236/report-obamas-africa-trip-could-cost-$60-100-million

There's enough idiocy, waste, and extravagance on the part of this First Family to go around - we don't need to inflate the numbers.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 11:25:35 AM »
Rubio is likely not smart enough to walk away.  Schumer will clean the floor with him.

QFT.  Rubio has gone full retard on immigration.  It's either a personal matter for him, or he's attached some level of racial identity politics to it and believes that all these instant citizens will magically see the error of their ways and vote (R).  The stupid, it hurts.

Mark Levin was quoting voting record statistics, and no Republican since at least Nixon has ever received more than 40% of the "Hispanic" vote.  Mostly those numbers were in the 20's.  Pushing for amnesty didn't help Regan with those numbers.  McCain was/is a full supporter and his numbers were in the low 30's.

The GOP is tone deaf. Period. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 11:30:44 AM »
So the Obamas spent 10x the cost of the fence on their trip? I know the Obamas vacation a lot on our dime, but isn't $11,000,000,000 a bit high for the price tag of their African trip?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57589236/report-obamas-africa-trip-could-cost-$60-100-million

There's enough idiocy, waste, and extravagance on the part of this First Family to go around - we don't need to inflate the numbers.

Backwards.  0's trip would cost 1/10 the cost of a fence.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2013, 11:37:38 AM »
Backwards.  0's trip would cost 1/10 the cost of a fence.

So, two years' worth of Obama-fam vacations.  Maybe just a year & change.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2013, 12:09:47 PM »
Fences work both directions.

No fence.  No amnesty.  No free health care.

The problem with our country has nothing to do with the number of people with dark-colored skin.

It has everything to do with the fiscal policies.  Adding $ for a fence doesn't fix that any more than adding $ for health care for illegals.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Re: Re: Marco Rubio, walk away.
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2013, 01:25:13 PM »
Fences work both directions.

No fence.  No amnesty.  No free health care.

The problem with our country has nothing to do with the number of people with dark-colored skin.

It has everything to do with the fiscal policies.  Adding $ for a fence doesn't fix that any more than adding $ for health care for illegals.

Much much truth!!
Easier to sell brown hordes politically. It resonates in some circles

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

roo_ster

• friend
Re: Re: Re: Marco Rubio, walk away.
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2013, 01:54:19 PM »
Much much truth!!
Easier to sell brown hordes politically. It resonates in some circles

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Doing one does neither precludes doing the other nor invalidates the other.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2013, 02:22:09 PM »
Rubio is who we thought (feared) he was.  Latino first, American second.  Seems like an intelligent, earnest young fellow.  Might make a great President for a free Cuba someday--but not for this country.

D & R?  Really?  Who cares?  Thinking of what is being done to us in politically partisan terms is like deciding who has the better values, The Crips or The Bloods.  A travesty.  This is all about one thing: Neo-Feudalism.

The amnesty bill is truly the last chip on the table.  It won't be that long before we are voted out of our homes, our wealth, our jobs, and our nation.  All kosher.  There is no way out of the current situation through ordinary political means, not when you have a central government that doesn't represent the American citizen, worker, or taxpayer.   What good does it do to talk about "the Union" when we are watching the train pull out of the station without us?  We all need to get real.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 01:25:06 PM »
Democracy is a fancy name for mob rule. The checks and balances have been eroded to the point where we're no longer a Constitutionally limited Republic, but a democracy.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.