Author Topic: Look who has a modeling job  (Read 642 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Look who has a modeling job
« on: June 20, 2013, 05:55:17 PM »
http://www.chinasmack.com/2013/pictures/anti-pervert-hairy-stockings-for-girls-during-summer.html

short version at http://bayourenaissanceman.blogspot.com/2013/06/a-hair-raising-invention.html

The Telegraph gets involved at http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10128107/Anti-pervert-hairy-stockings-The-latest-must-have-for-your-handbag.html

It must have been that last customer that forced him to find anotherr line of work.  I don't know if he was able to get rid of all those moccasins or just did not want to wear any and risk someone wondering if a gun came with the legs.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Re: Look who has a modeling job
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 06:59:40 PM »
 :rofl:

that picture definetly eliminates all perv thoughts!
( for me at least)

However...
I knew a guy, he's uh,really into hairy girls.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 08:20:06 PM »
In fact what will happen is that all those nice, feminist men who pride themselves on being above their own cultural conditioning will be buying the drinks, and the old misogynists will leave the ladies alone – the successful suitors will be a pleasantly self-selecting group of males who are intellectual, lentil-eating, gentle and good at listening. The sex will be awful, of course, but it will be ever so respectful.    

:rofl:

So much truthiness here!
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

brimic

• friends
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 08:51:04 PM »
This is inevitable, I also expect that a hairy body suit is in the works as well.

The trend in men over the last decade or so is to remove as much of one of their secondary sex traits to make themselves look like pre-pubescent boys.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 09:16:12 PM »
This is inevitable, I also expect that a hairy body suit is in the works as well.

The trend in men over the last decade or so is to remove as much of one of their secondary sex traits to make themselves look like pre-pubescent boys.

You know what's weird. I seem to be one of the few woman of my generation that actually doesn't get grossed out by body hair on men, but somehow, the majority of guys I've dated just don't really have all that much body hair and they've all been fairly manly sort of guys.
In fact, the least manly of the bunch was the hairiest.

Anyhoo...

Hairy stockings will not be on my summer clothes shopping list. I happen to be one of those ladies who's been shaving legs for so long that these days, failing to shave really doesn't make a diffrence since all the hair folicles on my legs are pretty much damaged beyond repair. I like it and see no need to artificially replace what took decades to destroy.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 10:26:33 PM »
I think if I didn't have a red Scottish rug... that's everywhere but the top of my head, I'd probably be motivated to work out a lot more for that "masculinity quotient".  :rofl:
I promise not to duck.