Author Topic: Biden gave good advice on guns?!  (Read 1292 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Biden gave good advice on guns?!
« on: June 27, 2013, 01:37:02 PM »
Are you sitting down? Last week, Joe Biden ( America's Gun Guru) announced a new set of "federal guidelines" on how the public should deal with spree shooters. The guidelines suggest that people could consider using GUNS in self-defense, EVEN IN CHURCHES!!  :O

Not only that, but the Huffington Post actually reported it!

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3466456/

I'm thinking about having some flying pig for lunch. I hear they're delicious.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
Re: Biden gave good advice on guns?!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 02:30:32 PM »
Many people have had a come to Jesus experience at church.  Now they can give the bad guys a go to Jesus experience.
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 03:18:56 PM »
the new rules also advise adults in congregations to fight back -- as a last resort -- in a bid to stop the shooter. The new federal doctrine is “run, hide or fight.”

Just about every gun show has a guy selling signs that read something along the lines of "My bullet can go 935/1200/1900/2300 feet per second.  How fast can you run?" -- OK, so maybe running away from the thing the bullets are coming out of might not work so good.

How many folks who are not dyed in the wool tacti-fixated if not tactikool know the difference between concealment and cover before the bullets start going through whatever it is they are crouched behind?  --  OK, so maybe hiding is not going to work out either.

"The best cure for a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun who can shoot straighter and faster.  And will."  --  What do you know!  Old Unkle[sic] Joe just might have something after all.

Either that or it's the old stopped clock thing.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 10:58:24 PM »
Many people have had a come to Jesus experience at church.  Now they can give the bad guys a go to Jesus experience.

:rofl:
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic