Author Topic: having too much fun  (Read 849 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
having too much fun
« on: July 04, 2013, 04:49:39 PM »
A friend has gotten his tin foil hat twisted up over the deal between FEMA and the Russians for security at "events".

He needed someone to grab onto the safety rope and bring his level of paranoia back to where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe.

Him = In a message dated 7/4/2013 3:44:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, @verizon.net writes:
Somebody please tell (and show) me this is not true!!!!

FEMA Signs Deal With Russian Troops to Provide “Security” At US Events
 (seripusly, it's been in all the papers and on TV and everything.  You should know what he's blabbering about.)

Me =

Believe it or not (I'm guessing that right now you do not) this is a Good Thing (TM).

What with the national ammo unavailability crisis, along with the panic-induced jump in prices for firearms, having the Russians come presents a wonderful solution to several problems.  Consider:

* - AKs now available.  Plus decent surplus uniforms/equipment if you don't mind a hole or two and maybe some blood.

* ammo now available.  Not those spam cans of stuff put up after Korea/Cuba/Angola/Afghanistan, but fresh stuff made within the last 6 months.  If the older stuff help up well, just imagine how far into the future the new stuff will still be good for!

* - decent off-roading vehicles that are not encumbered with all sorts of crap that the first EMP will fry.  And they are diesel/multi-fuel to boot!  (I hear the Ruskies have a fuel system that allows for up to 15% piss to extend the fuel volume.  The plans you note seem to make you pissed enough to handle that pretty well.)

* - an end to illegal immigration.  They are Russians, fer Gawd's sake.  They are used to serf wages and serf living conditions.  They also have the organization to move the current illegals out of the landscaping, taxi driving, convenience store clerking, and food prep positions.  Plus many of them have been practicing speaking English for generations (whole families waiting for the chance to get here).

* have you ever partied/gotten drunk with a Russian?  Sad Russian songs and oaths of lifetime brotherhood beat having the neighborhood shot up/set on fire.  And they do not go around beheading strangers just for the heck of it.  (As a matter of fact, unless you are a direct descendant of Czar Nicholas you can be pretty sure they will not come after you unless you owe them money.  And a lot of the folks who survived the CCCP era seem to think having a new czar (Russian style, not Obama style) would not be such a bad idea.

* - Kvass!  I really should not need to say more, but if you are not familiar, go read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kvass .  It's like the Russians knew what Ben Franklin was going to say about beer centuries before he said it.  Kvass - a nutritionally complete item.  Compare it to MREs, which are also supposed to be nutritionally complete.  Which would you really rather have?

* - And if you are still not convinced, think about this.  It's been over 150 years since Americans have been able to participate in a decent war and pillaging without having to leave home.  Commit now and I can cut you in for as much as 8% of the 20xx Home Based War Games and Pillaging Tour t-shirt concession.  (Everybody loved the original version of "Wolverines".  Most folks thought the re-make with Koreans was weak.  Now, play the original version in your own back yard with real, live Russian troops!

So seriously, what's not to like about the proposal?

I, for one, welcome the Russians.

stay safe.

PS - when you share this with all your friends (and I know you will) just say it came from one of your sick and twisted friends.  There is no need to have names involved.

***********************************************************************************************************************

What good points have I missed?

stay safe.

If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
Re: having too much fun
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 09:51:48 PM »
What's russia without vodka?

You should add something about that.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Pharmacology

• friends
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 02:44:38 AM »
A friend has gotten his tin foil hat twisted up over the deal between FEMA and the Russians for security at "events".

He needed someone to grab onto the safety rope and bring his level of paranoia back to where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe.

Him = In a message dated 7/4/2013 3:44:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, @verizon.net writes:
Somebody please tell (and show) me this is not true!!!!

FEMA Signs Deal With Russian Troops to Provide “Security” At US Events
 (seripusly, it's been in all the papers and on TV and everything.  You should know what he's blabbering about.)
Me =

Believe it or not (I'm guessing that right now you do not) this is a Good Thing (TM).

What with the national ammo unavailability crisis, along with the panic-induced jump in prices for firearms, having the Russians come presents a wonderful solution to several problems.  Consider:

* - AKs now available.  Plus decent surplus uniforms/equipment if you don't mind a hole or two and maybe some blood.

* ammo now available.  Not those spam cans of stuff put up after Korea/Cuba/Angola/Afghanistan, but fresh stuff made within the last 6 months.  If the older stuff help up well, just imagine how far into the future the new stuff will still be good for!

* - decent off-roading vehicles that are not encumbered with all sorts of crap that the first EMP will fry.  And they are diesel/multi-fuel to boot!  (I hear the Ruskies have a fuel system that allows for up to 15% piss to extend the fuel volume.  The plans you note seem to make you pissed enough to handle that pretty well.)

* - an end to illegal immigration.  They are Russians, fer Gawd's sake.  They are used to serf wages and serf living conditions.  They also have the organization to move the current illegals out of the landscaping, taxi driving, convenience store clerking, and food prep positions.  Plus many of them have been practicing speaking English for generations (whole families waiting for the chance to get here).

* have you ever partied/gotten drunk with a Russian?  Sad Russian songs and oaths of lifetime brotherhood beat having the neighborhood shot up/set on fire.  And they do not go around beheading strangers just for the heck of it.  (As a matter of fact, unless you are a direct descendant of Czar Nicholas you can be pretty sure they will not come after you unless you owe them money.  And a lot of the folks who survived the CCCP era seem to think having a new czar (Russian style, not Obama style) would not be such a bad idea.

* - Kvass!  I really should not need to say more, but if you are not familiar, go read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kvass .  It's like the Russians knew what Ben Franklin was going to say about beer centuries before he said it.  Kvass - a nutritionally complete item.  Compare it to MREs, which are also supposed to be nutritionally complete.  Which would you really rather have?

* - And if you are still not convinced, think about this.  It's been over 150 years since Americans have been able to participate in a decent war and pillaging without having to leave home.  Commit now and I can cut you in for as much as 8% of the 20xx Home Based War Games and Pillaging Tour t-shirt concession.  (Everybody loved the original version of "Wolverines".  Most folks thought the re-make with Koreans was weak.  Now, play the original version in your own back yard with real, live Russian troops!
So seriously, what's not to like about the proposal
I, for one, welcome the Russians.
stay safe.
PS - when you share this with all your friends (and I know you will) just say it came from one of your sick and twisted friends.  There is no need to have names involved.
***********************************************************************************************************************
What good points have I missed?
stay safe.

Dude, I  *love*  KBAC.

When I heard what it was made of, I was shocked.

Bradeen

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 12:13:55 AM »
Well good information on this page and i am impressed by the thinking of the participants of this
 topic. We are all need to carry on with this nice thinking.What you think about it share your thinking
 about it.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 12:44:59 AM »
I'm thinking that sharing my thinking about thinking takes a lot of thinking but it would have to take into account whatever everyone else was thinking that I'm thinking...
I promise not to duck.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 12:59:49 AM »
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Pharmacology

• friends
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 01:10:30 AM »
Well good information on this page and i am impressed by the thinking of the participants of this
 topic. We are all need to carry on with this nice thinking.What you think about it share your thinking
 about it.

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2013, 01:56:20 AM »
The Thinker is thinking to share his thinking to the participants of this topic. With much thinking we are all to carry on and impressment in which to think participating.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2013, 10:05:40 AM »
I'm a bit slower at thinking than some people here, I had to think about practice thinking and just had a thought about this topic.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama