Author Topic: that scoundrel Zimmerman at it again!  (Read 5634 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
that scoundrel Zimmerman at it again!
« on: July 22, 2013, 01:06:15 PM »
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue/story?id=19735432

Only a vile racist would stop to help a person trapped in a wreck!
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Re: that scoundrel Zimmerman at it again!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 01:17:24 PM »
Well, you notice they didn't mention the race of the person trapped. I mean really, how would it look in the headlines: "Most racist White-Hispanic in the United States rescues person of color."

That just wouldn't work at all!!!    ;)   ;/

bob

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 01:24:41 PM »
Priceless.  :rofl:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 01:29:11 PM »
More proof he's a wannabe cop.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 01:46:18 PM »
Vigilante!
He shouldn't have gotten out of his car!
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 01:58:18 PM »
The cops didn't need him to do that.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 02:06:18 PM »
How did he know that person wanted out of the vehicle? Maybe that's where they prefer to enjoy their Skittles.

And wait till we hear the 911 call: "There's someone approaching me. He could be a gay rapist! Help!"

griz

• friend
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2013, 02:18:25 PM »
Seriously, I'm glad he hasn't lost his humanity.  It had to go through his mind: "is there a way this will get me in trouble?"
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2013, 02:20:17 PM »
The story has been updated to say that Z and another man helped a family of four to escape from the wreck.

So he now has an accomplice; possibly a whole klan. Where is Eric Holder?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2013, 02:24:00 PM »
Seriously, I'm glad he hasn't lost his humanity.  It had to go through his mind: "is there a way this will get me in trouble?"

Exactly.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2013, 03:22:15 PM »

More than this, I wonder if he considered the danger he might put himself in, standing on the side of the road in public and all...
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2013, 03:40:44 PM »
Seriously, I'm glad he hasn't lost his humanity.  It had to go through his mind: "is there a way this will get me in trouble?"
More than this, I wonder if he considered the danger he might put himself in, standing on the side of the road in public and all...

Very true, all of this.
Good job, George Z.  Thanks for still being willing to step up and help out, even at risk to yourself.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2013, 04:04:44 PM »
So he's gone from wannabe cop to wannabe....what? EMT? Firefighter?
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2013, 04:12:20 PM »
So he's gone from wannabe cop to wannabe....what? EMT? Firefighter?

Superhero?  ;)
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2013, 05:04:29 PM »
The family must have been white or white Hispanic. If they were black, everybody knows he would have just shot them.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2013, 05:29:33 PM »
Well, it turns out Zimmerman had a fire extinguisher in his personal vehicle!!
Clearly a wanna be firefighter too!

No one needs a fire extinguisher unless they are a professional!

Did he have a permit for that?
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2013, 05:50:29 PM »
Well, it turns out Zimmerman had a fire extinguisher in his personal vehicle!!
Clearly a wanna be firefighter too!

No one needs a fire extinguisher unless they are a professional!

Did he have a permit for that?

Now we will be reading stories about journalists who go and buy unregulated fire extinguishers without training and the constant fear they live through for the month!
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

slingshot

• friend
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2013, 05:53:03 PM »
Here is the Washington Post version.  No mention of race. My assumption is that race did not play a role in promoting the liberal point of view, so it was not mentioned.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/zimmerman-helped-pull-family-from-overturned-suv-authorities-say/2013/07/22/f362bbbc-f2fa-11e2-8505-bf6f231e77b4_story.html?wpisrc=nl_pmpol
It shall be as it was in the past... Not with dreams, but with strength and with courage... Shall a nation be molded to last. (The Plainsman, 1936)

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2013, 06:28:35 PM »
Superhero?  ;)

Impossible. There's no mention of his wearing a cape.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2013, 06:31:01 PM »
Here is the Washington Post version.  No mention of race. My assumption is that race did not play a role in promoting the liberal point of view, so it was not mentioned.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/zimmerman-helped-pull-family-from-overturned-suv-authorities-say/2013/07/22/f362bbbc-f2fa-11e2-8505-bf6f231e77b4_story.html?wpisrc=nl_pmpol

That is pretty fair and balanced. 209 words about the wreck and him helping out, and then another 224 words trying to rehash the trial and how he is responsible for all of the civil unrest that has ensued since the verdict.

Yep, fair and balanced, just what I would expect for the coverage of an automobile accident.   =(   ;/

bob

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 06:39:54 PM »
That is pretty fair and balanced. 209 words about the wreck and him helping out, and then another 224 words trying to rehash the trial and how he is responsible for all of the civil unrest that has ensued since the verdict.

Don't bother with the comments section, it will only make your head hurt.

I like how the article went out of its way to state Zimmerman "was not there in an official capacity".
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2013, 07:26:25 PM »
Yeah, hey, Lord.  Good talkin' to You again.  Things are goin' real good here, which is why I ain't been doing much praying for anything, just thanking You for all the good things.

But, Lord, I'm gonna start prayin' like hell for someone and I hope you can help out. 
This guy George has been having  a lot of trouble with stuff and it seems like under it all, he's a pretty good guy.  You know the details better than I, but he got in a jam and  now he's getting in trouble from every quarter.  So, like, hey, if You can help out in vindicating him, it would be doggoned helpful. 

Oh, and if You get a chance, if You can do something about his tormentors and detractors so they get their come-uppances, that would be nice.  I understand from the little reading I do from time to time in the Good Book that You are pretty good at dealing out come-uppances.

From time to time. 

Now might be a good time for that, I guess, but come-uppances are only up to You, according to what I read from couple of buddies of yours, Moses and Paul, I think, but I'm not real sure.

So anyhow, thanks for hearin' me out and I'll talk to You again tomorrow when I do some more prayin' about George.

Terry
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 07:41:03 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2013, 07:38:54 PM »
Impossible. There's no mention of his wearing a cape.

"No capes!"
"It's good, though..."

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2013, 07:52:11 PM »
 :facepalm:

You guys.... this WASN'T George Zimmerman!

It was BEN GHAZI!

[popcorn] [tinfoil]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2013, 07:58:21 PM »
Don't bother with the comments section, it will only make your head hurt.

I like how the article went out of its way to state Zimmerman "was not there in an official capacity".

OMG! He wasn't there in an OFFICIAL CAPACITY! Call the authorities! Only those in an Official Capacity can do the right thing!
Send him to jail!!
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds