Author Topic: Woman's beating caught on tape, thugs escape punishment  (Read 10064 times)

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: Woman's beating caught on tape, thugs escape punishment
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2013, 11:11:47 PM »
The concept of "peace officer" that yall seem to pine for never was...unless you mean yall miss the days back when the cops beat and killed blacks for being black, when the local sheriff was the strongarm of the local Democrat party, when the cops gave anybody they didnt like the hickory shampoo, and every damn little town was a speedtrap.

Sure who doesnt miss those days...
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2013, 11:18:35 PM »
The concept of "peace officer" that yall seem to pine for never was...unless you mean yall miss the days back when the cops beat and killed blacks for being black, when the local sheriff was the strongarm of the local Democrat party, when the cops gave anybody they didnt like the hickory shampoo, and every damn little town was a speedtrap.

oh so now you wanna bring reality into some perfectly exciting fantasies?  buzz kill
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

brimic

• friends
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2013, 11:30:53 PM »

Sure who doesnt miss those days..

Ummmm. No. You missed the mark completely.
What you just described is the precursor of what we have now, a disease that has mutated into something more widespread and more disgusting.

"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2013, 12:36:06 AM »

So your argument is that our objecting to cops beating people now is hypocritical because coos used to beat people back in the day? Solid objection.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2013, 12:40:07 AM »
So your argument is that our objecting to cops beating people now is hypocritical because coos used to beat people back in the day? Solid objection.

Nope, just pointing out the myth of "the time of the peace officer" that some of yall cling to
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

• friends
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2013, 08:53:38 AM »
Nope, just pointing out the myth of "the time of the peace officer" that some of yall cling to

statist! [popcorn] >:D
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2013, 11:51:17 AM »
Agents of the state are agents of the state.

Always been good ones. Always been bad ones. Always have been and always will be.

That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

• friends
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2013, 09:52:10 AM »
i finally see the trouble   try looking at the unedited video  its out there  less than 4 mins 
don't know who edited the bit balog posted

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2013, 11:49:40 AM »
The concept of "peace officer" that yall seem to pine for never was...

Maybe not where you grew up, but that was what I grew up with and I do miss it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2013, 11:58:13 AM »
i finally see the trouble   try looking at the unedited video  its out there  less than 4 mins 
don't know who edited the bit balog posted

Feel free to post a link, assuming it isn't the one you already posted. Funny how we are talking about the video clip that you yourself posted but it's "that edited clip Balog put up."

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

• friends
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2013, 12:15:11 PM »
Feel free to post a link, assuming it isn't the one you already posted. Funny how we are talking about the video clip that you yourself posted but it's "that edited clip Balog put up."
You don't see the difference between yours in the op and the one I posted? It's was coincidence how the edits work?
It makes a feller wonder how that all works.

A primer
When you steal get hauled off to security and they call cops you are "being arrested"

This is a loss of some of your rights and freedoms

You do have a right to a phone call
It does not mean now on your cell
This seems hard for some folks to understand

When the cop grabs you as part of  "being arrested" you are gonna be cuffed. Right now. Not when you finish call or are ready.

If you pull away or otherwise resist he is not gonna stop to talk it over.

If as part of resisting you bite him "to get him off of you" you are gonna get your butt whipped if he can do it.

This "lady" is well acquainted with this system as well as is very familiar with getting arrested so none of this shoulda surprised her.

She was verbally aggressive before the resistance. Heck even after the 4 piece she was still mouthy.
The tv station described her as having an extensive criminal background.  Would love to hear how extensive

The cop got chumped.
When she resisted he shoulda backed off given her a fast warning then tazed her.
Her game is an old one and it may work. If it does it's his fault for not following sop.
The game is resist, get some marks, play it for a brutality beef and trade it for beating your beef.   It often works. Insurance companies wanna settle.
Not that different than guys on the gang squads getting lots of complaints if they are any good. Fine folks like this lady and the gang folks are clever and exchange tips.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Levant

• friend
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2013, 02:10:57 PM »

There is a huge difference between those days and these days.  In those days you had bad cops just as you do in these days.  But in those days, you generally trusted cops.  Children were taught to trust cops.  We generally only saw or concerned ourselves with the good cops - unless, of course, your life was being ruined by the bad cops.  But, as a whole, cops were considered to be like Officer Friendly.  Having a little pudge and donut belly actually made cops seem more like us. 

Today, the standard look for a cop is a military haircut, bodybuilder, who is as likely to arrest the person who calls the cop as the person the cop about.  Today, speed traps, terry stops, and more make people trust cops much less. 

I have never talked to a single person who doesn't have a story to tell of a cop abusing them in some way - as simple as a clearly undeserved traffic ticket all the way up to a beat down or jail.   I also have several stories where cops have shown great professionalism or discretion.  You only need one case to make the point that they have the power to be abusive and that you had better be very careful when dealing with a cop.
NEOKShooter on GRM
Republicans: The other Democratic Party

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2013, 04:45:17 PM »
My link was to a news article. I watched your video, still seems just as unjustified. Good to know that "pulling away" when two people jump on top of you for (the horrors!) being on a cell phone is justification to get the *expletive deleted*it kicked out of you.

You wonder what her criminal record is like? I wonder what the cops record of beating unarmed women is like. But you never seem to turn that lazer focused cynicism and character assassination on the cops do you? Why is that, I wonder? Why are cops innocent until proven guilty, and still innocent then if you can spin it so that "Sure it was assault but the bitch had it coming" but the victims of cops are guilty until proven innocent and even then they're still guilty of something and no doubt had it coming?

• friends
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2013, 06:41:33 PM »
My link was to a news article. I watched your video, still seems just as unjustified. Good to know that "pulling away" when two people jump on top of you for (the horrors!) being on a cell phone is justification to get the *expletive deleted* kicked out of you.

You wonder what her criminal record is like? I wonder what the cops record of beating unarmed women is like. But you never seem to turn that lazer focused cynicism and character assassination on the cops do you? Why is that, I wonder? Why are cops innocent until proven guilty, and still innocent then if you can spin it so that "Sure it was assault but the bitch had it coming" but the victims of cops are guilty until proven innocent and even then they're still guilty of something and no doubt had it coming?
So you are of the modern school of " you can arrest me when I am good and ready" ?
  When I'm off the phone?
It's  been my observation and experience it does not work like that. YMMV
Hers did not.
Remember these words.

You ARE under arrest

If you hear them you will find some of your privileges and rights restricted. not in 5 mins not when you get off the phone.
And conducting your crimes while using your children as a shield does not always work. You do not have a right to wait till babydaddy can come get them. They might end up in the care of cps. Just cause the store security ladies are gullible does not mean the cops are required to.
I think she played the cops and may well have got a get outa jail card. Not free but her technique is not a new one. Black eye and a shot at a pay day is not a bad trade

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Pharmacology

• friends
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2013, 07:49:24 PM »
My face when I open the thread,  wondering if CSD  wouldjump the shark and actually defend the cops,  and see that he actually did:

What those cops did was wrong, plain and simple.
Going Apollo Creed on a face certainly isn't the appropriate way to arrest someone talking on a phone.

• friends
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2013, 09:07:29 PM »
My face when I open the thread,  wondering if CSD  wouldjump the shark and actually defend the cops,  and see that he actually did:

What those cops did was wrong, plain and simple.
Going Apollo Creed on a face certainly isn't the appropriate way to arrest someone talking on a phone.

its not hard to get arrested
they tell you you "you are under arrest!"
they cuff you haul you to jail  you then make bond and go home
its easy
how do folks screw it up?
you do not get to tell em "in 5 mins"  its not a cab ride they will not start the meter and wait for you to get off phone.  when after you screw this up they WILL forcibly cuff you, with or without tazing at their discretion.  if you resist they will over come that resistance.  if you then bite one to "ghet them off me" you will receive a beating. I'd smack anyone that bit me. she was conscious when cuffed still mouthy.
you've never been in a fight?
that was mild

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2013, 09:51:53 PM »
they cuff you haul you to jail  you then make bond and go home
its easy
you do not get to tell em "in 5 mins"  its not a cab ride they will not start the meter and wait for you to get off phone.  when after you screw this up they WILL forcibly cuff you, with or without tazing at their discretion.  if you resist they will over come that resistance.  if you then bite one to "ghet them off me" you will receive a beating. I'd smack anyone that bit me. she was conscious when cuffed still mouthy.
that was mild

Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

Pharmacology

• friends
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2013, 11:55:52 PM »
they cuff you haul you to jail  you then make bond and go home
its easy
you do not get to tell em "in 5 mins"  its not a cab ride they will not start the meter and wait for you to get off phone.  when after you screw this up they WILL forcibly cuff you, with or without tazing at their discretion.  if you resist they will over come that resistance.  if you then bite one to "ghet them off me" you will receive a beating. I'd smack anyone that bit me. she was conscious when cuffed still mouthy.
that was mild

>caring this little about individual rights.
>thinking an arrest is the same thing as mutual  combat
>thinking non-compliance  warrants closed fist attacks.

Please, tell me more  about how the best way to  get cuffs onto a person  is to beat them repeatedly about the face and head with closed fists.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2013, 12:10:54 AM »
He didn't say that was the best way, he said she deserved to get beaten and was in fact trolling to get beaten. Ie bitch had it coming. Classic stuff.

• friends
Re: Re: Re: Woman's beating caught on tape, thugs escape punishment
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2013, 05:15:02 AM »

>caring this little about individual rights.
>thinking an arrest is the same thing as mutual  combat
>thinking non-compliance  warrants closed fist attacks.

Please, tell me more  about how the best way to  get cuffs onto a person  is to beat them repeatedly about the face and head with closed fists.
In your world biting is non compliance!?Really?
Aking an arrest combat was a choice made by your lady fair

He whacked 4 times. I don't know as i would stop at 4 if i got bit.
I think the cops made a mistake    in not tazing her

damn phone

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2013, 02:39:20 PM »

Since there is video, she'll get a settlement. Which she appears to be angling for. Is she likely a bad person? Probably. Did she deserve a beating? Meh. Should the cops have done that? Probably not.

Ayep. Now it's just organized and more legal corruption. Stealing is now "asset seizure", for example.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Pharmacology

• friends
Re: Re: Re: Woman's beating caught on tape, thugs escape punishment
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2013, 11:20:37 PM »
In your world biting is non compliance!?Really?
Aking an arrest combat was a choice made by your lady fair

He whacked 4 times. I don't know as i would stop at 4 if i got bit.
I think the cops made a mistake    in not tazing her

damn phone

No please, please!   Please tell me more about how SOP for  biting is to pummel a woman's face!

:rofl:

• friends
Re: Re: Woman's beating caught on tape, thugs escape punishment
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2013, 04:34:19 AM »
Onw of the new "never been in a fight" generation?

damn phone

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2013, 04:56:11 AM »
Onw of the new "never been in a fight" generation?

damn phone

I'm only 51 years old but I take some pride in that fact that I haven't been in a fist fight since high school.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

• friends
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2013, 06:23:07 AM »
Lots of em now never been in a fist fight. Ever.
I was in my 30's last "fight".

damn phone