Author Topic: CA transgender laws  (Read 4761 times)

zxcvbob

• friend
Re: CA transgender laws
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2013, 10:08:39 AM »
Kind of depends where the fringe is, isn't it?  I never forget that many members of society would consider the patrons of this site to be the lunatic fringe.

Of course we are.  The difference is we don't ask for any special accommodations; just to be left alone.
"It's good, though..."

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2013, 10:35:44 AM »
I have a friend on my facebook list, one of my oldest friends - he is a transgender-  but he is also straight - he likes to dress in woman's clothes and go to lesbian bars ...
He is in his fifties and always brings home gals half his age, really good lookers too.

He really is a sight sometimes, four day stubble, gross hairy legs, with a ugly colorful sun dress on. Uglier then sin yet he has a good looking 20 something girl with him.
You say you're "transgender" but the hardware functions fine.

Please be aware you're talking about CA here.

A powerful ugly woman  =D
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2013, 01:29:52 PM »
30 years ago, about when I was a grocery checker we had a guy at one of the stores show up in women's clothes.  He became a she, s/he had to wait for the operation.  When he did get his takeadinkfromme operation, he became a lesbian.  The other women checkers at the store wouldn't let shim use the women's restroom.  There was a little taco joint in the parking lot and s/he had to go there.  Today the company would get in trouble for not proving shim a restroom.
"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2013, 01:38:20 PM »
He still didn't get it :rofl:

nope, I do not, please elaborate
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2013, 01:40:42 PM »
nope, I do not, please elaborate

They're saying you have a small penis and the attractive women would laugh at you if you found yourself in the shower with them.

Kinda loses the punch when you have to explain it.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2013, 05:03:28 PM »
They're saying you have a small penis and the attractive women would laugh at you if you found yourself in the shower with them.

Kinda loses the punch when you have to explain it.

Ah, no wonder I didn't get it. The last time I took a shower with a bunch of coeds they were screaming that there was an Anaconda loose in the bathroom.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoCac0y5hMI   

Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2013, 06:49:13 PM »
Society spends altogether too much time and effort catering to the lunatic fringe.

Indeed.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton