Author Topic: So are you an extremist or potential terrorist according to the federales?  (Read 4637 times)

Waitone

• friend
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
I didn't click the link because that website is run by a secret government organization that tracks people who are afraid of being labeled as terrorists.  [tinfoil]
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Given the current crop, I'd actually be a little disappointed in myself if I wasn't...
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
49 out of 72.  When do the nice men come for me?
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.

Don't you hear the black green helicopters circling?
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
63 out of 72, not bad.
I'd say I need improvement but I'll never have anything to do with a religious organization.
Oh and I'm not anti gay.
Those were pretty muck the only ones I said no to.
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

lupinus

• friends
I expected better.

You feeling alright?
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"So are you an extremist or potential terrorist according to the federales?"

One should certainly hope so!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

AZRedhawk44

• friends
I expected better.

You feeling alright?

A lot of them required me to want to inflict my dictates on others, and I just couldn't philosophically support that.  Wish I could have gotten more, but such is life.

I guess I'm a defensive terrorist if I'm one at all.  Just interested in stopping people from non-terrorizing me. ;/
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
58 out 72.  I thought it was a quiz, so I might have missed one or two.  I'm not particularly religious so I muffed all those questions.  Also while not a member of various .orgs, I do support what they stand for and do.

I was kinda surprised I didn't see "NRA member".  I figured that would be a gimme label for the .gov.

P.S.  Fitz, I expect turn down service and a mint (Frango) on my pillow in the FEMA Camp.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 03:42:11 PM by scout26 »
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

lupinus

• friends
Oh and ftr, 52 out of 72

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
58 out 72.  I thought it was a quiz, so I might have missed one or two.  I'm not particularly religious so I muffed all those questions.  Also while not a member of various .orgs, I do support what the stand for and do.

I was kinda surprised I didn't see "NRA member".  I figured that would be a gimme label for the .gov.

P.S.  Fitz, I expect turn down service and a mint (Frango) on my pillow in the FEMA Camp.

Ja
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
46, because I'm not Christian, think conspiracy theories are stupid (they assume the govt is competent) and don't mind gays.

OTOH, some folks have made false, baseless and slanderous accusations that I stole a coffee mug from the CIA, did the slowest high speed pursuit in NSA history and regularly harass NCIS agents by giving them spoilers. *pondering* I don't think the DIA ever did get that restraining order against me. I once nearly had an entire crew of TSA folks thrown in prison for trying to steal classified equipment.  FAA, State and Commerce, long story there. Er, allegedly.

Oh, the FBI likes me. Well, there was an awkward moment when my parents told them that I fled the country on short notice for a Islamic country known for its strife. The agent was visibly disappointed when he found out it was just a routine deployment. My parents like to tell that story every Thanksgiving.

So, the only government agencies I think I haven't annoyed is Department of Agriculture, Department of Interior and surprisingly the BATFE. The last one is a bit of a shock, but they did approve every piece of paperwork relating to explosives.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
46, because I'm not Christian, think conspiracy theories are stupid (they assume the govt is competent) and don't mind gays.

OTOH, some folks have made false, baseless and slanderous accusations that I stole a coffee mug from the CIA, did the slowest high speed pursuit in NSA history and regularly harass NCIS agents by giving them spoilers. *pondering* I don't think the DIA ever did get that restraining order against me. I once nearly had an entire crew of TSA folks thrown in prison for trying to steal classified equipment.  FAA, State and Commerce, long story there. Er, allegedly.

Oh, the FBI likes me. Well, there was an awkward moment when my parents told them that I fled the country on short notice for a Islamic country known for its strife. The agent was visibly disappointed when he found out it was just a routine deployment. My parents like to tell that story every Thanksgiving.

So, the only government agencies I think I haven't annoyed is Department of Agriculture, Department of Interior and surprisingly the BATFE. The last one is a bit of a shock, but they did approve every piece of paperwork relating to explosives.

Oh, that's an alleged incident that I think everyone here *REALLY* would like to hear....
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Oh, that's an alleged incident that I think everyone here *REALLY* would like to hear....

That one I don't have to play cutesy games. Not much to it. I had a clearance, and I was going from Point A to Point B on government orders, so I had to hand carry a laptop with a certain sticker and certain files on it. It was amended to my orders. Happens all the time. You can't exactly FedEx that sort of thing. The documents could have gone over SIPRnet email, but brass are not exactly very technical folks.

TSA wanted me to boot it up. No.
TSA wanted remove it from my possession. No, and if they did, I'd be calling CID to report the breach of national security, and the FBI to have folks arrested for hijacking or theft of classified material under threat of force. Any attempt to stop me from doing so would start with kidnapping and go into espionage very quickly. They didn't have clearances, nor the authority to direct me to surrender classified information to them. Their option was to let me pass, or hold me until folks with said authority showed up.

Didn't thrill them, but they complied. Searched the heck out of my stuff, dumped everything and made a mess. I was then on the "random search" list for a long time.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
So are you an extremist or potential terrorist according to the federales?

It's so hard to choose between one or the other  =|
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Hawkmoon

• friend
38 out of 72.

But some of them are redundant, such as 60 and 65.

And number 40? There's a whole bunch of Amurricans who are members of the unorganized militia and don't even know it. So are they saying that someone who is a member of same and DOES know it is a terrorist?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
57/72.

Don't you hear the black green helicopters circling?

Dark green.  They stole the color from my dad's late-1960s sedan.  Everyone thought it was black, while he insisted it was dark green.

A lot of them required me to want to inflict my dictates on others, and I just couldn't philosophically support that.  Wish I could have gotten more, but such is life.

I guess I'm a defensive terrorist if I'm one at all.  Just interested in stopping people from non-terrorizing me. ;/

Sorry, you did that wrong.  The mere fact that you hold those beliefs along with the belief that you ought not impose your will on others means you want to impose your ideas on everyone. 

I am not making that ^^^ up.  Had it 'splained to me by a lefty who was a legend in their own mind how it works.  Logic is patriarchal and oppressive, too, according to legend-boy.  Don't go on and burden his type with your "If A=B and B=C, then A=C" mumbo-jumbo either.

So, the assumption that you need to make when answering Y or N ought to include the oppressive imposition of that idea on others.  Which is how I ended up with 57/72.

38 out of 72.

But some of them are redundant, such as 60 and 65.

And number 40? There's a whole bunch of Amurricans who are members of the unorganized militia and don't even know it. So are they saying that someone who is a member of same and DOES know it is a terrorist?

They are not called "The Thought Police" for nothing. 
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
46/72.  Eh?  I thought for sure I'd do better than that.

38. Anyone that “suddenly acquires weapons”

I don't "suddenly" acquire weapons.  It takes a while, researching purchases or trades, accumulating spare cash.

I don't know if y-all are seeing the same sidebar ads I am.  I'm being invited to visit Amazon's "Economic Collapse Bookstore".

That something like that exists amuses me.  (The content is disappointing.)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 12:45:23 PM by lee n. field »
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

tokugawa

• friend
revdisk said
  " Searched the heck out of my stuff, dumped everything and made a mess. I was then on the "random search" list for a long time. "

And that is the standard government flunky mindset -even when they are wrong, they will do their best to make your life a pain.

"The process is the punishment".

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
38. Anyone that “suddenly acquires weapons”

I've gone to gun shows with nothing particular in mind when while perusing through the aisles suddenly "Ohh, where did you come from, I think you need to come with me !!" happens.

Along with various brass, ammo, magazines, cleaning supplies, and other various and sundry shootie type stuff.

Does jerky count also? =D =D ;) ;)
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Need to add:

73.  Anyone who cannot remember off hand how many guns they own.

=D
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Need to add:

=D

I'm not that bad.  I can at least remember what I've got, and when and where I got them, even if I don't have the count handy.  I got a buddy I have to remind "hey, you already got one of them."
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Need to add:

=D

Raises hand.

Also a member of the "can't remember where each and every one of them is" club. I know they are around. Just not exactly where.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

æg151337

• Gamera Public Relations Slave
I tried to click the links for the source but i think the network is blocking it. Probably because it's a govt computer. AKfiles.com is also blocked... the bastards.
Gamera! Gamera!
Gamera is really neat!
Gamera is filled with meat!
We've been eating GA-MER-AAAA!!!!!