Author Topic: White families deserve the crime section 8 housing brings with them  (Read 7611 times)

brimic

• friends
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: White families deserve the crime section 8 housing brings with them
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 09:22:46 PM »
maybe megan needs to move to the projects and put up or shut up

heres her profile
http://trueslant.com/people/megancottrell/
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 09:33:11 PM by cassandra and sara's daddy »
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 09:28:05 PM »
2009?
"It's good, though..."

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 09:29:25 PM »
Maybe somebody needs to bring the crime to her...

Maybe we could bus some released felons to her house and let them break in and do what they do best.

Let's see how she feels after THAT. I mean, after all, a little raping, murder, stealing, kidnapping, that's for everybody to enjoy, isn't it?

« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 09:33:08 PM by Boomhauer »
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 10:19:37 PM »
*expletive deleted*ck that little bitch. She knows about as much about crime as she does about real life.

Redlining? Gee, didn't we do away with that in the 1990's, and force banks to lend to everyone, regardless of their ability to pay? And didn't it work out oh-so-well?

I lived in an integrated area into which a lot of section 8 families and their gangbanger kids moved. I lived there nine years and lost money on a beautiful house. Is that what I and other white people deserve for something I've had nothing to do with?

She can kiss my pale white ass.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2013, 10:31:51 PM »
May she reap what she sows and end up a slanted statistic.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2013, 10:38:43 PM »
Unlike this poor excuse for a woman, I do not suffer from the phenomnon of "white guilt".

"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2013, 10:51:05 PM »
*expletive deleted* that little bitch. She knows about as much about crime as she does about real life.

Redlining? Gee, didn't we do away with that in the 1990's, and force banks to lend to everyone, regardless of their ability to pay? And didn't it work out oh-so-well?

I lived in an integrated area into which a lot of section 8 families and their gangbanger kids moved. I lived there nine years and lost money on a beautiful house. Is that what I and other white people deserve for something I've had nothing to do with?

Tell us how ya really feel why don't ya
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Re: White families deserve the crime section 8 housing brings with them
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2013, 05:48:41 AM »
She can lead the way. Tradw her place with someone from the hood. Report back in a year

damn phone
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 09:18:04 AM »
*expletive deleted* that little bitch. She knows about as much about crime as she does about real life.

Thanks for saying what many of us were thinking.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2013, 09:37:52 AM »
Actually, this is a perfect example of liberalism:

"WHITE people have had all kinds of benefits from this country. These WHITE people need to suffer some of the consequences of the other races who have suffered!"

...but the white people you are talking about are mostly poor or just barely middle class. They have none of the privilege you claim. They are just trying to eek by.

How about the white people, like you and your fellow liberals, do some of the suffering? Oh, that's right, WHITE people need to suffer, just so long as it's those WHITE people that aren't like you and your elite friends.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

brimic

• friends
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2013, 10:02:59 AM »
If it weren't for white people, most of these people would be: living in places where people still defecated in the drinking water, having a life expectancy of about 35, having high infant mortality rates, engaging in constant tribal warfare.

"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2013, 10:23:34 AM »
If it weren't for white people, most of these people would be: living in places where people still defecated in the drinking water, having a life expectancy of about 35, having high infant mortality rates, engaging in constant tribal warfare.

Ah, that's well less than half of Africa and a handful of tribes in the bush in some other places.. Most of the rest of the world is significantly more advanced than that.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2013, 10:24:34 AM »
The half that vote Democrat probably deserve it.

Of course, they're mixed in with everyone else, wherein lies the problem.
I promise not to duck.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2013, 10:28:32 AM »
Ah, that's well less than half of Africa and a handful of tribes in the bush in some other places.. Most of the rest of the world is significantly more advanced than that.

They can go there then if they don't like living here  :P
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2013, 10:34:47 AM »

I believe his point is that even those countries are benefiting from the "white man".
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2013, 10:41:11 AM »
I believe his point is that even those countries are benefiting from the "white man".

I thought about that angle too but decided to let it rest.  ;)
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

HankB

• friend
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2013, 11:00:27 AM »
Consider what's been happening in Zimbabwe with Whitey's absence . . .  =(
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2013, 11:05:25 AM »

Eh, mixed bag. Europeans introduced technology that improved length and quality of life. Back in the day, they weren't exactly fluffy hippies. Now, they mostly do damage through volunteerism. Donate metric tons of food? Farmer is now screwed. Build homes for folks in Durkadurkastan? Think someone will take a free home, or a home built by locals who want to be paid? Textile industry? Not when "T-shirts for Durkadurkastan!" dumps 40 or 60 metric tons of donated old clothing on their market on an unpredictable basis. Combined with a corrupt, inefficient government unable to coordinate NGOs, along with either a stupid or hostile IMF, no wonder why poor countries stay poor.

Like everything in life, virtually no one is the hero or the villain. Yes, these days, the white man comes bearing medicine and cell phones, usually not even at bayonet point. He also comes bearing economic problems as well.

Official redlining is illegal. Unofficially, no one wants to invest or do business in slums. Not out of maliciousness, but because there's little to no economic incentive. No jobs, no growth cycle. Becomes a rather nasty cycle, that can only be broken by determination and will to make sacrifices that will only pay off in the distant future. Has near zero to do with race, but raw economics. Most of the country folks notice that you don't often see run down trailer parks near concentrations of high skill or high paying jobs.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2013, 11:15:01 AM »
Most of the country folks notice that you don't often see run down trailer parks near concentrations of high skill or high paying jobs.

But you DO still see rusted-out pickup trucks. :D  (for a variety of reasons. One is as a reminder of where you came from)  I used to live near the Johnson Space Center, and wife-to-be worked for a while as a NASA contractor.  She says one of the astronauts drove an old pickup even nastier than the one I had.  (Guessing it was Crippen)  It kept getting ticketed for parking in the reserved lot because the cops couldn't imagine that it belonged there, in spite of the sticker.

I don't know if that's true or not, but it ought to be.
"It's good, though..."

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2013, 11:15:56 AM »
All of what Rev said
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2013, 11:42:13 AM »
I am all for moving the economically and socially disadvantaged to the suburbs - as soon as they begin to display suburban values and mores.  Absent that, we are just expanding the geographical boundaries of the slums.

No, not all folks who live in the slums are criminals, or perverts, or drug addicts, or arsonists - all with body odor and bad teeth.  But folks who survive in the slums have different ways of doing things and interacting with other folks, all of which helped them survive living in the slums.  Until they learn suburban life skills and social interaction rules they are not going to be suburbanites.

Unfortunately, there are too many cognitively and morally impaired idiots who refuse to accept that, and who couple that refusal with some sort of emotional dysfunction expressed by the politically correct mantra of "white guilt".

Slavery sucked.  I don't think anybody disagrees with that.  But darned few of the folks living in suburbia grew up with a silver spon in their mouth.  More likely they grew up the grandchildren (or great-grandchildren by now) of lower class peasant scum who immigrated here on the off chance that they might be able to rise a few inches out of the muck that was home, and who hoisted their kids on their backs where it was a bit drier and cleaner, who did the same with their children.  The last generation or two of parents seem to have given up on that process, and have replaced elevating their own (who admittedly do have it pretty good) with wanting to elevate the folks who did not raise themselves out of the muck but without getting any of that on their nice, clean, and soft backs.

Name me an ethnic/national group that has pushed its way into America that has not, by the third generation, gotten away from living in the same social and economic morass as what they left.  I can think of a few, and all of them are the social pariahs of society at large.  Heck, some of them are hated by other pariah groups more than we the middle class feel about them.  And until they drag themselves out of the muck and take on middle-class suburban values they will never be suburbanites, regardless of where their housing is located.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

agricola

• friend
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2013, 02:10:31 PM »
It really is amazing how racist progressive people can be. 
"Idiot!  A long life eating mush is best."
"Make peace, you fools"

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2013, 10:53:26 PM »
It really is amazing how racist progressive people can be.

Your ironic (I'm assuming you meant it to be ironic) statement isn't really ironic. Progressivism has always been racist. We all know that the KKK was Democrat, that the racists of the south were Democrats, and that it was Democrats by and large who fought against the civil rights movement. Eugenics was embraced by progressives, and it was progressives who were fascinated with the ideas of fascism. Democrat policies have kept black people down. Eastern Europeans and asians, like other minority groups from decades past, made their way through immigration and assimilation on their own. In just a few decades, they've joined the ranks of the middle and upper class. No government handouts.

Blacks have been kept on the plantation, and for cheap. Reliable votes for people who've already stabbed them in the back.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2013, 11:04:59 PM »
Your ironic (I'm assuming you meant it to be ironic) statement isn't really ironic. Progressivism has always been racist. We all know that the KKK was Democrat, that the racists of the south were Democrats, and that it was Democrats by and large who fought against the civil rights movement. Eugenics was embraced by progressives, and it was progressives who were fascinated with the ideas of fascism. Democrat policies have kept black people down. Eastern Europeans and asians, like other minority groups from decades past, made their way through immigration and assimilation on their own. In just a few decades, they've joined the ranks of the middle and upper class. No government handouts.

Blacks have been kept on the plantation, and for cheap. Reliable votes for people who've already stabbed them in the back.

Yep the blacks sold themselves into a new form of chains...steady votes in exchange for welfare and "attention", not to mention being kept down by their new masters. Any of them that try to rise out of the cycle of bullshit get ridiculed, mocked, attacked by the black community as "actin' white!"

Pathetic...
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!