Author Topic: Self Defense via SUV  (Read 39340 times)

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
Re: Self Defense via SUV
« Reply #175 on: October 15, 2013, 09:53:29 PM »
That is not ok.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #176 on: October 15, 2013, 11:05:19 PM »
Gutless wonder.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #177 on: October 15, 2013, 11:17:39 PM »
And the sad thing is that everyone involved knows the NYPD officers who were involved, or watched as bystanders/riders in the biker pack are expletive-birds...

The politics of it is probably the union and other factions of the NYPD and NYC government making threats with whatever cards they've got to play not because they care about, or like these guys, it's just the typical old fear of "give an inch, and they'll take a mile" reflexive turf protection.
I promise not to duck.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Re: Self Defense via SUV
« Reply #178 on: October 16, 2013, 04:21:13 AM »
i read it as charges against one guy dropped. wonder who he dimed for that

damn phone
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #179 on: October 16, 2013, 10:16:12 AM »
http://nypost.com/2013/10/02/da-wont-charge-bike-assault-thug-in-suv-beating/

Not the article I read earlier., But the same source.

Sounds like the D.A. is just being cautious and trying to get more evidence so the case doesn't fall apart in court. (giving the benefit of a doubt)
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

geronimotwo

• friend
« Reply #180 on: October 16, 2013, 10:56:34 AM »
i
http://nypost.com/2013/10/02/da-wont-charge-bike-assault-thug-in-suv-beating/

Not the article I read earlier., But the same source.

i read it as the biker who tapped on the rear window (the PO) had his charges dropped, and the DA wants more time for building a case against cruz.  
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #181 on: October 16, 2013, 10:58:28 AM »
My guess is that the investigation is showing that a lot MORE police officers were involved, and the DA doesn't want to take on the PD.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

coppertales

• friend
« Reply #182 on: October 16, 2013, 11:00:05 AM »
Things like that happen in a "gun free" city.  You would never see this in Texas.  A pic of the bikers arrested show they were all black.  You don't see that info in the press.  The driver did a stupid by getting off the freeway.  A case of bumper car driving should have applied here.  Now, the bikers are sueing the driver.  Go figure.......only in NY......chris3

• friends
« Reply #183 on: October 16, 2013, 11:13:23 AM »
Things like that happen in a "gun free" city.  You would never see this in Texas.  A pic of the bikers arrested show they were all black.  You don't see that info in the press.  The driver did a stupid by getting off the freeway.  A case of bumper car driving should have applied here.  Now, the bikers are sueing the driver.  Go figure.......only in NY......chris3

Not the they were all black noise.  .....  Again?
You think the undercover with the polish name was black?  Or do they just all look alike? Or did you mean they all wore black jackets?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

tokugawa

• friend
« Reply #184 on: October 16, 2013, 11:55:37 AM »
It may be noise, but it is not your run of the mill random noise- check the FBI crime stats.

• friends
« Reply #185 on: October 16, 2013, 12:07:13 PM »
It may be noise, but it is not your run of the mill random noise- check the FBI crime stats.

No? In this case noise is a kind way to describe a statement that clearly ignores the reality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #186 on: October 16, 2013, 12:17:47 PM »

Pretty significant difference between the disparity in criminality between whites and blacks nationally, and specific claims about the races of specific people involved in a specific incident.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.