Author Topic: People in Belgium killing themselves more than ever  (Read 7727 times)

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
Re: People in Belgium killing themselves more than ever
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2013, 04:52:12 PM »
BSL: you're just saying things that have no relation to any arguments being posited here. I get that you're angry and enjoy feelling superior and all, but this is just embarrassing for you. 

Funny. I stayed right on topic, ignoring your holyier then thou delusions of persicution right up until you took a pot shot at my "athistic religion".

But I figured after that you didn't want to discuss it anymore and would rather continue your rightous rhetoric and stroking Roosters penis over his own comments about bad government, how teh gayz are ruining everything and horrid people who take advatage of modern science to avoid having kids they don't want and why all that means people don't have the right to end there lives.

I'm not embarrassed to actually be superior at all. Nor am I angry about it. :)

Rooster, the obvious answer to your delima would be kick government out of health care, but I guess you figure anyone who would support such a thing also supports Obamacare. ;/

Or maybe just encorage society as a whole to be smart enough to figure this crap out for themselves instead of allowing society and the government to do it for them.

The costs of liberty is so high. It requires one to think for themselves.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2013, 06:16:40 PM »
That was Werewolf, right? Hmmm, did a search and yep that was him.

Actually, I was thinking of someone else.

Chris

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2013, 06:18:12 PM »
BSL:

"Get the gov't out of health care!"  Who would have known?  Why don't you trot on over to DC and take care of that for us?  So that it no longer has to be a factor to consider when reasoning on this issue.  Because until it is taken care of, gov't most definitely must be accounted for... 

Also, I have found it common for folks who proclaim themselves in favor of homosexual political innovation to use ugly homosexual slurs and accuse others of homosexual activity.  I used to think it odd and contradictory, but it is too common to be an oddity.  Nowadays, I think it helpful and appropriate.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2013, 06:20:50 PM »
BSL: Yeah, you're certainly making yourself look good here. It's funny how you zoom in on keywords, use that to infer how awful and hateful the person is, and then proceed to ignore the actual point of the example. Maybe not funny haha, but still...

And it actually wasn't a potshot at your religion, it was an honest question about it. I don't really understand how you get design (which it seems we agree is present) to your stated position. I apologize for the cognitive dissonance this seems to have caused you.

Actually, I was thinking of someone else.

Chris

Hmmm, I'm all curious now. Only other aggressively rude about religion poster I can recall is Manedwolf.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2013, 06:40:06 PM »
;/
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2013, 07:00:05 PM »
I'm so sorry that you find such disatisfaction that your god made you mortal, and I apolgies that I have no intrest in participating in his grand plan by suffering some painful death when I could cheat and kill myself first.

You don't want your religion insulted, then don't start it.

Um, in Christianity it was man that made man mortal, and God makes us immortal.  Again.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2013, 07:36:09 AM »
Euthanasia has been legal in Oregon for some time.  (The euphemism used here is Doctor Assisted Suicide).  It used to be that soon after the law went into effect, every person who chose DAS made the news.  Now you don't hear about it anymore.  It's old hat, not news.
It will be interesting to see how DAS mixes with Obamacare a few years after it has been fully implemented.  I hope to be out of the state by then.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2013, 12:18:31 PM »
It will be interesting to see how DAS mixes with Obamacare a few years after it has been fully implemented.  I hope to be out of the state by then.

Logan's Run was a documentary of Obamacare.  :O :O
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2013, 12:31:51 PM »
Logan's Run was a documentary of Obamacare.  :O :O

Ideas and production values from the 1970s, sold as "futuristic."  That about nails it.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden